M

migoda09

Jul 20, 2019
will 6,000 mg of diazepam prevent convulsions while suspended?

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Taking 600 tablets of Valium is certainly showing an impressive effort. If you take Valium in advance (like maybe an hour before?) to prevent convulsions then you're going to be unable to hang yourself because you're going to be sleeping. I have no idea if Valium would do anything for convulsions even if was possible to take it prior to hanging without it making hanging impossible.

M

migoda09

Jul 20, 2019
Taking 600 tablets of Valium is certainly showing an impressive effort. If you take Valium in advance (like maybe an hour before?) to prevent convulsions then you're going to be unable to hang yourself because you're going to be sleeping. I have no idea if Valium would do anything for convulsions even if was possible to take it prior to hanging without it making hanging impossible.
in my country it's called Bensedin, idk if it's different then Valium, but when I chew the tablets and swallow they work in ~5 mins.so I thought chewing tablets, wash 'em down with some booze while the noose is round my neck. I also have ~30 tablets of a drug called Leponex, a 1/2 of which knocks me out and I sleep for about 10 hours. that could also help maybe

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I've always had the thought of doing this but will have to reduce my tolerance first