F

futurebrotherhood62

Feb 14, 2023
Hi, I just went over reading Vizzy's guide for SN and saw the benzo recommended dosages are oxazepam (20x30mg tablets) and Valium (diazepam, 50x10mg).

I have access to Valium, clonazepam and nitrazepam (mogadon). I just want to confirm if 50 tablets of 10mg valium is indeed the recommended? Also do anyone know the equivalent dosages for clonazepam and nitrazepam?

D

Deleted member 65988

You only need to take an amount of benzos that are within a normal dose or should I say, enough to make you calm. People have tweaked the amount of benzos they took for SN so it isn't a bad idea to not take that 50×10
Also, Clonazepam is a long acting Benzo if im not mistaken, best to take a dose that is within normal range especially you don't have a tolerance. You only need so much to ctb with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: futurebrotherhood62
F

futurebrotherhood62

Feb 14, 2023
So between the three (disregarding price), which of the three (Valium, clonazepam, nitrazepam) is better/more potent for SN ctb?

D

Deleted member 65988

So between the three (disregarding price), which of the three (Valium, clonazepam, nitrazepam) is better/more potent for SN ctb?
Not about what it's potent since none of those potentiate SN, I think it comes down to what you think will work best to ease your anxiety but not much to knock you out before you take SN, the other thing is also being conscious long enough to take a second dose should you vomit but that also depends how much you vomit within 10 mins after ingestion of the initial cup of SN. I have Alprazolam but only because I choose it, I can't speak on which one of those better but only that people have used as part of their regimen especially Valium and Clona.

Reactions: futurebrotherhood62
F

futurebrotherhood62

Feb 14, 2023
Thank you, I see a lot of different dosages getting posted here that it gets me very confused which one to follow (aside from actual SN). Some say omit propanolol, some say include, some say crush the pills first etc. I only don't want to feel pain while dying why its so hard :(

D

Deleted member 65988

Thank you, I see a lot of different dosages getting posted here that it gets me very confused which one to follow (aside from actual SN). Some say omit propanolol, some say include, some say crush the pills first etc. I only don't want to feel pain while dying why its so hard :(
dying is hard because it's literally the antithesis of your continued survival as a sentient and conscious being. I'll be honest though, find a way to work around all that info and find something that works for yourself, the reason why there's such a variety of opinions on what to take for SN is due to how the regimen has changed, past regimens included most AE and Antacid but now, you can pretty much leave out Antacid and even benzos since it isn't a requirement although I beg to differ since some people will have a really hard time dealing the symptoms while conscious. Include Prop if you feel that Tachycardia will be an issue for you even if it isn't physically painful but it is a symptom that will cause your anxiety to spike considering you are in the early stages of Methemoglobinemia and eventual death should you not be interrupted or call for help yourself which there's nothing wrong in that if you think that's what you want to do. Keep in mind that you have benzos which is more than enough to facilitate a better experience all around and that people have done it without benzos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Huggs and futurebrotherhood62