• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Anyone have any idea if it would be preferable to take sedatives after injesting sn as oppose to before to avoid risk of passing out too soon?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm not one of the pharmaceutical minds around here, but it would depend at least partly on what benzos I have and how fast-acting they are. I would for sure do a trial run to make sure I know how fast they hit me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
My guessing....or my idea about is when you taking a benzo, after or before, does not mind...........It is the same thing

sn is what will to kill you. To somewhat Yo do not know when benzo is going to work.

When your oxygen level went down.......you should to passing out. I guess.

Or you should not take benzos or always immediately before. On that order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Because after looking through the [Method] Members attempting with SN success failure thread that @Neville1 generously put together. One of the former members listed under successful (@Purple777) had orginally planned on taking 20 bars of xanax but changed their mind and decided on just taking 2 bars before then the rest after the sn as they were already feeling dizzy. Apparently it worked and they were successful but obiviously can't know for sure:/ That's why i'm interested as it would make preparation
somewhat easier.

Reactions: Neville1