• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2024
Hello there! If this thread in any way violates ToS, please delete!!

I am looking for a benzo (preferably Xanax) source for my SN plan.

I would prefer this to be a clear web site IN America, however I'm open. I am only looking for a website that you can personally vouch for OR can show me proof that it's legit (dread, Reddit posts, SA threads, etc).

Must ship to the states.

In exchange, I am willing to offer the knowledge of sources I have. I will trade ONE of the following for a benzo source:
- active SN sources (2 proven legit, unsure on others)
- AE source clear web
- tele health service for propranolol, meto, and zofran that require nothing more than an online evaluation.

I will trade all of the sources I know for a Xanax source that is in the states.

*Not interested in anything on DNMs. Too complicated for me.
* do not compare your experience to mine and tell me to get it from a doctor. You don't know my life or how impossible that is.

I do not consent to anyone messaging me for sourcing or method information. Offering a legit benzo source is the only message I will consent to accepting.

Do not comment on this thread to ask questions about your plan or to try to source your own SN. Do not comment on this thread to argue.

Also if your account is brand new, do not message me.