• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meloncholied

meloncholied

yeah guy
Feb 14, 2022
This is what I currently have collected:
- 1050 mg of benadryl
- 1650 mg of clomipramine, a Tricyclic anti depressant
- 7mg of klonopin (comes in smaller doses than other benzos, the pills I have are .5 mgs each)
Also:
200mg Hydroxizine (has a sedative effect that interacts with benzos)

I know that Benadryl + benzos will kill me. I attempted in February with Benadryl (maybe ~2000 mg, I'm not sure how many I actually took), benzos (klonopin and Valium), and Hydroxizine. I was in the ICU, drs told me I would have died had I not called soemone and gone to the ER.

I forgot the exact number, but I calculated in the past that based on my body weight a lethal dose of Benadryl would be ~2000 mg, which is about the amount I took during my previous attempt.

My question now: could I use TCA's in addition to Benadryl to make up for not having enough to be lethal on its own. I know that Benadryl overdoses and TCA overdoses do the same thing to the body and kill you in the same way (and therefore interact with each other etc.).
The problem is, I cannot find any information on clomipramine fatal dosage based on body weight. I'm guessing it's close to amitriptyline, but I can't find exact numbers or toxicity in comparison to amitriptyline.

Would what I have now be enough to have low risk of failure? Or should I get more Benadryl/TCA's first to be sure?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
to be honest im not too sure about the drugs. but it seems somewhat promising, maybe try getting some type of medication to make sure you don't throw it up? good luck and i hope you find peace <3

meloncholied

meloncholied

yeah guy
Feb 14, 2022
to be honest im not too sure about the drugs. but it seems somewhat promising, maybe try getting some type of medication to make sure you don't throw it up? good luck and i hope you find peace <3
Yeah I've got anti-emetics on hand, albeit only OTC ones (pepto bismol) but they worked perfectly when I attempted in Feb so I'm not too concerned about that. Moreso if thé cocktail itself will do its job assuming everything else goes well.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Yeah I've got anti-emetics on hand, albeit only OTC ones (pepto bismol) but they worked perfectly when I attempted in Feb so I'm not too concerned about that. Moreso if thé cocktail itself will do its job assuming everything else goes well.
well then i really hope you find the peace your looking for. and if you don't we'll be here for you either way 🤍

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It may work but most likely will be vomit inducing and is not predictable.
Pepto Bismol stopped you from vomiting? Wow interesting! 🤔

meloncholied

meloncholied

yeah guy
Feb 14, 2022
It may work but most likely will be vomit inducing and is not predictable.

Pepto Bismol stopped you from vomiting? Wow interesting! 🤔
Yeah that, and I had emetophobia for most of my life (though not anymore) so I've trained my body to repress the urge to vomit pretty effectively.