• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I've been looking into more affordable options for CBT and I found Benadryl can cause death especially if I take it in an insanely high dose like 6000mg or 8000mg.

I'm aware most suicide methods rarely cause death and I understand most every method has a risk of brain damage. I don't want brain damage obviously but if I take a high enough dose I can hopefully kill myself. I'm a 116lb adult so I'm pretty small. I also researched side effects of an OD on Benadryl… so I had in mind I would buy handcuffs online, get the pills ready in cups with a water on my bedside table, handcuff myself to the bed, take all the pills, and throw my phone across the room so I don't call 911 in a panic.

I just can't afford options like buying a shotgun or buying nitrogen right now I don't have the money for it. My favorite CBT method would be nitrogen bc it sounds really peaceful and quick but money is an issue atm.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Benadryl is a terrible option. Very unreliable, and often causes long term damage upon failure. And it is hell.

Here is a post of ours you should read that outlines our attempt many years ago.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/to-people-who-have-actually-tried-what-was-it-like.142431/post-2250966

We still remember how it felt and cannot touch that medication anymore due to flashbacks. We can't even bear the thought of attempting that again.
We have seen reports of others who developed HPPD and other neurological issues from similar attempts. HPPD is very annoying and disorienting to live with. (We dealt with it for a few years from a massive psychedelic binge that got us through our early-ish 20's.)
There are also plenty of other threads if you searching showing we didn't just have misfortune with our attempt.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i've used it to sleep or get high and that's about it. it would be near impossible to take that amount. i still shiver from remembering the taste of it dissolving in my mouth as I was trying to swallow like 20 at once.'
don't even recommend it for that as it is said that many of the hallucinations can be scary.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and miserablemarbles
devian

devian

make no mistake i was born lavish
Oct 25, 2021
hey, i know this sounds great, but it is not. im an enthusiast on this method who knows a lot about the ins and outs of its effects, and it is just too horrible and too uncertain. if youre looking for something otc and cheap, i have a working theory on using copius amounts of dxm that affect muscle control, whilst swimming. still scary - much, MUCH less so than benadryl. dph is not the way to go. (if you need more info on dph in general or why its bad message me.)

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
unfortunately it's highly unreliable and unpleasant. ive overdosed in it (not to cbt) and its a long hard trip. i would look into almost any other method over this one. also are you two-spirit if i may ask?

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Benadryl is a terrible option. Very unreliable, and often causes long term damage upon failure. And it is hell.

Here is a post of ours you should read that outlines our attempt many years ago.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/to-people-who-have-actually-tried-what-was-it-like.142431/post-2250966

We still remember how it felt and cannot touch that medication anymore due to flashbacks. We can't even bear the thought of attempting that again.
We have seen reports of others who developed HPPD and other neurological issues from similar attempts. HPPD is very annoying and disorienting to live with. (We dealt with it for a few years from a massive psychedelic binge that got us through our early-ish 20's.)
There are also plenty of other threads if you searching showing we didn't just have misfortune with our attempt.
Thanks I won't be doing this option. Appreciate the reply.

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
def not the drug to od with...

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Don't, you're an example of why OD only has a 2% lethality rate lmao. Unless opioid or SN or N, most meds suck.

Attachments

• 1701414243754.png
    1701414243754.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: hi-okbye and KAZ-2Y5
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you considered CO with charcoal?