• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
as i've said before, my method will be drop hanging in a forest. however, i was wondering if i take say a double dose or so of benadryl once the rope has been set up if it will make the SI easier and help prevent both anxiety and my unconscious body from trying to find a way out of the hanging

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Unlikely. Best way to be sure is to get some and try it first see what it does to you.

I'm curious as to why it's used to counteract side effects from meto. Some say it works, other say it doesn't. I wonder what the scientific reason for its use is.

Reactions: willitpass and Someone123
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Unlikely. Best way to be sure is to get some and try it first see what it does to you.

I'm curious as to why it's used to counteract side effects from meto. Some say it works, other say it doesn't. I wonder what the scientific reason for its use is.
it's been a few days but it used to knock me out like a light taking two of them as a sleeping med when i had insomnia