• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
The most important thing I should say that most people probably shouldn't attempt this method based on how different people respond to different medicine/doses but for me, I know that 38x50mg diphenhydramine knocks me out completely with little/no warning. Wouldn't combining this with a bathtub full of water kill me by drowning quickly and easily? Naturally

The only thing I'm worried about is how decomposed my body will get but this method seems fairly foolproof given what I know. My face should sink into the water regardless as corpses only float long after death but leaning forward can easily fix that

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
38x50mg diphenhydramine

Do you mean 3x50? 38x50 is 1900mg, that's a potentially lethal dose.

I know that 38x50mg diphenhydramine knocks me out completely with little/no warning.

Your body is sensitive to changes in the concentration of oxygen and CO2 in the air around you. People who fall asleep with the covers over their head often throw them off in their sleep. You'd have to take a strong sedative to override this response.

I think 150 mg diphenhydramine will work, especially if you have taken it and know how it effects you.

But if you can get a stronger sedative like Ambien or benzos, you will decrease your chance of failure.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
Do you mean 3x50? 38x50 is 1900mg, that's a potentially lethal dose.

Your body is sensitive to changes in the concentration of oxygen and CO2 in the air around you. People who fall asleep with the covers over their head often throw them off in their sleep. You'd have to take a strong sedative to override this response.

I think 150 mg diphenhydramine will work, especially if you have taken it and know how it effects you.

But if you can get a stronger sedative like Ambien or benzos, you will decrease your chance of failure.
I did mean 38, swallowing that much was a shitton. Originally I planned on taking 60+ based on the LD50 but I wasn't good with swallowing pills in the first place. The body reflexive response was good information, thanks. Should be fine though, I know from descriptions that while knocked out my body was entirely stiff and my eyes were blankly staring so should be alright

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I did mean 38, swallowing that much was a shitton. Originally I planned on taking 60+ based on the LD50 but I wasn't good with swallowing pills in the first place. The body reflexive response was good information, thanks. Should be fine though, I know from descriptions that while knocked out my body was entirely stiff and my eyes were blankly staring so should be alright
Did you experience any negative symptoms before you passed out? The reason I ask is that people who abuse benadryl report experience disturbing, life-like hallucinations, which often involve the user being interrogated by their friends and families about their drug use. There was one guy who claimed to have hallucinated his family being crucified in his front garden!

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
Did you experience any negative symptoms before you passed out? The reason I ask is that people who abuse benadryl report experience disturbing, life-like hallucinations, which often involve the user being interrogated by their friends and families about their drug use. There was one guy who claimed to have hallucinated his family being crucified in his front garden!
It does seem that is the case but for me, the most I felt was a little bit of dissociation and slight loss of balance. This was probably more mental than physical, since there was no warning before I instantly knocked out. This did lead to my attempt being discovered because I knocked out while playing piano and fell hard

Reactions: Rumi
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
It does seem that is the case but for me, the most I felt was a little bit of dissociation and slight loss of balance. This was probably more mental than physical, since there was no warning before I instantly knocked out. This did lead to my attempt being discovered because I knocked out while playing piano and fell hard
I wish I could get the knockout effect. I tried taking 250mg to see what it would be like, and it had the exact opposite effect. It's hard to describe, but I had this constant feeling of needing to sit up. As soon as I would lie down, my body would jerk itself upwards. It was awful. Can't imagine what it would be like to take 1.9g.

Are you sure that your reaction was not a once off thing? Most people who take as much as you took don't just pass out, they begin their trip with hallucinations of spiders, monsters and shadowy figures, and finish it with full-on psychosis, becoming unable to distinguish their hallucinations from reality. This causes people to end up in all kinds of dangerous situations. The hallucinations become progressively more disturbing with higher doses, and at doses of over 1g people have even reported seeing dead relatives and shadow men who speak to them.

Here's an example of what could happen to you:

I would not take that sort of dose if I were you. There's no guaranteeing that your body will respond in the same way.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I wish I could get the knockout effect. I tried taking 250mg to see what it would be like, and it had the exact opposite effect. It's hard to describe, but I had this constant feeling of needing to sit up. As soon as I would lie down, my body would jerk itself upwards. It was awful. Can't imagine what it would be like to take 1.9g.

Are you sure that your reaction was not a once off thing? Most people who take as much as you took don't just pass out, they begin their trip with hallucinations of spiders, monsters and shadowy figures, and finish it with full-on psychosis, becoming unable to distinguish their hallucinations from reality. This causes people to end up in all kinds of dangerous situations. The hallucinations become progressively more disturbing with higher doses, and at doses of over 1g people have even reported seeing dead relatives and shadow men who speak to them.

Here's an example of what could happen to you:

I would not take that sort of dose if I were you. There's no guaranteeing that your body will respond in the same way.
That is definitely an interesting effect, one I'm sure I wouldn't want lasting more than a few minutes. I don't really know! That was my first time taking benadryl, ever so I don't really have any good explanations. There isn't a guarantee my body will respond the same but I doubt a tolerance can be built up from one dose, when most people use it as a sleep aid every day.
I have heard that most people have crazy hallucinations and delusions, I won't lie that I kinda would like to hallucinate but if I'm doing drugs recreationally I'd have to go all the way. So yeah, maybe I shouldn't take that kinda dose again. I don't expect my body's response to suddenly be the same as the rest of the general population, but night night method seems more promising right now

Reactions: Rumi
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I took 300mg (diphenhydramine) with half a litre of vodka and I could'nt get up and walk. my legs were completely numb. I was uncomfortable but wasnt knocked out, I was still kind of aware of my surroundings until I drifted off to sleep in my hot tub. I woke up maybe 2 hours later as I had gone cold. I managed to drag myself up and get into bed upstairs.

I have 1 gram left, and may just take the whole lot in a hope I pass out in the water.

I am petrified of failure......i know how it will go if i survive