braindeadpup

braindeadpup

living dead girl
Jun 30, 2023
hi! i'm a huge lurker and honestly don't post threads here much, so i apologize if this is in the right place. not ready to ctb yet and been feeling a bit better, but was wondering if there is a way to get a high while i wait. it provides me with comfort

i only have access to benadryl and clonazepam (no weed/alcohol/etc)
i am 5'6, 130lb

will either of these provide a high for me? id so, how much should i take? id rather not OD but i wanted to ask more experienced folks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ampsvx123 and The Burning Fool
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
People do get high on benadryl, but I heard you can't lethally overdose on it.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
braindeadpup

braindeadpup

living dead girl
Jun 30, 2023
People do get high on benadryl, but I heard you can't lethally overdose on it.
any experience with how much? i'm glad about the not lethally ODing on it bc that's def not my preferred method of ctb lol

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Benadryl is a deleriant in high enough doses. Meaning you will see hallucinations but unlike psychedelics you wont be able to distinguish the hallucinations from reality. It can be really frightening. I ate a whole box of benadryl as a teenager and it was a scary trip. I saw spiders everywhere which happens to a lot of people that trip on benadryl. I even saw the little spiders all over my bed and my dog, which was not cool to say the least. In general it's not a good time. Check out erowid for trip reports on benadryl but its probably listed under diphenhydramine.

Clonazepam on the other hand is a great fucking time. Check tripsit and erowid for dosage and trip reports. Idk your experience with benzos but they can be dangerous in the sense that you blackout and don't give a fuck about anything. Tolerance also builds fast which sucks so you can't just get high off it every day. No more than once or twice a week to avoid tolerance and withdrawal issues. Adding a small or medium dose of benadryl to klonopin might enhance the effects but could just make you super tired and pass out. Of all the prescribed benzos klonopin is the most enjoyable imo. Be careful

• Informative
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and TheGoodGuy
braindeadpup

braindeadpup

living dead girl
Jun 30, 2023
Benadryl is a deleriant in high enough doses. Meaning you will see hallucinations but unlike psychedelics you wont be able to distinguish the hallucinations from reality. It can be really frightening. I ate a whole box of benadryl as a teenager and it was a scary trip. I saw spiders everywhere which happens to a lot of people that trip on benadryl. I even saw the little spiders all over my bed and my dog, which was not cool to say the least. In general it's not a good time. Check out erowid for trip reports on benadryl but its probably listed under diphenhydramine.

Clonazepam on the other hand is a great fucking time. Check tripsit and erowid for dosage and trip reports. Idk your experience with benzos but they can be dangerous in the sense that you blackout and don't give a fuck about anything. Tolerance also builds fast which sucks so you can't just get high off it every day. No more than once or twice a week to avoid tolerance and withdrawal issues. Adding a small or medium dose of benadryl to klonopin might enhance the effects but could just make you super tired and pass out. Of all the prescribed benzos klonopin is the most enjoyable imo. Be careful
thank you so much, this was extremely helpful. i'm looking at tripsit & erowid but can't seem to find the dosage

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
thank you so much, this was extremely helpful. i'm looking at tripsit & erowid but can't seem to find the dosage
If you have no benzo tolerance I would start with 1mg klonopin. And I would try them separately, not mixed. Benadryl is not that recreational imo but you can try and see. A standard dose of benadryl is 50mg.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
If you have no benzo tolerance I would start with 1mg klonopin. And I would try them separately, not mixed. Benadryl is not that recreational imo but you can try and see. A standard dose of benadryl is 50mg.
To expand on this, 50mg of diphenhydramine (Benadryl) is the recommended medical dose. It will only make you slightly drowsy, to attain actual deliriant psychosis you would need a dose of >250mg (10 pills). Diphenhydramine doesn't become lethal until you start hitting over 1 gram, and even then death is unlikely but it won't be all too fun. I do not recommend starting with a heroic dose if it's your first time, especially since you have access to other, better stuff. Benadryl addiction is real shit too and most of the time the actual high isn't worth it. If you feel like you're getting better and genuinely want to pursue that I recommend staying away from Benny and stick with the benzos. Regardless, if you really need something it can be peaceful, just stick to the 200mg - 500mg range.

Can't speak on Klonopin, sorry.

Reactions: toofargone6969
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Try the vapor shops, Delta 8, Sativa, gummies, etc are great starts if you want to get high đź‘Ť those pills are both downers and will relax and calm you down and probably make you sleepy.