• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

temporaryscum

temporaryscum

Free as a Bird
Apr 3, 2022
I've been planning on CTB for a long time, now is extra terrible for me so I ordered SN. (From IC.) I know lots of people reccommend an Antiemetic but I unfortunately don't have any more money like that and don't want to wait for more stuff to come in, I already am struggling waiting for the SN to arrive. Can I use Benadryl as an AE? My stomach isn't particularly sensitive and I've heard that opiate addicts use it to quell sickness after shooting up.

Reactions: persimmontea and CommitSudoku
Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
Unfortunately I don't know but i have the same question.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
According to the PPeH you can use Dimenhydrinate (sold as Gravol or Dramamine) as AE, but I'm not sure about diphenhydramine (Benadryl in US/CAN).

Benadryl contains different components depending on where you are buying it.

• Informative
Reactions: persimmontea and CommitSudoku
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Can I use Benadryl as an AE?
No. Benadryl is the brand name for the generic called .diphenhydramine. This medication is an antihistamine and will not do anything for nausea or vomiting. It may help for allergies and some even take a little to help with insomnia. It's not marketed for insomnia but drowsiness is a side effect of it.