Notme

Lost, struggling with life.
Aug 24, 2020
Can you use a belt to partially hang

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. Robin Williams used that method. It's my method too.

N

Notme

Aug 24, 2020
Sweet. Parked up got ma belt ready. I'm scared.
I can't do it I'm a crying mess. What the fuck. Surely it should be easier then this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019

I can't do it I'm a crying mess. What the fuck. Surely it should be easier then this
Did you consider giving life another chance? Maybe it's not your time yet

Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I am also using a belt for ctb. It's not easy but doable. Practice to prevent rescue or injuries is key but the most important factor is if you can pass out while practicing

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
It seems like you have to put a lot of pressure? Have you seen R WIlliams pic after he was found? There's a remarkable mark of the belt. Too much pressure.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
R Williams is kinda like my inspiration for this method. I think it's super painless if you can get it right. But getting it right is what everything about this rests on. This world is fucked Ugh, why can't I I at ctb without pain?

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
R Williams is kinda like my inspiration for this method. I think it's super painless if you can get it right. But getting it right is what everything about this rests on. This world is fucked Ugh, why can't I I at ctb without pain?
I'm so sorry. We're all in same situation. We all want to die, some more than others, but the pain of dying is what keep us apart and reconsider methods. Hugs.

• Hugs
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Is
I'm so sorry. We're all in same situation. We all want to die, some more than others, but the pain of dying is what keep us apart and reconsider methods. Hugs.

I definitely know that you have to put more pressure then I'm comfortable at least. It's so sad were all here but at least we have each other? No one is truly alone on this forum. PM me if you need to, not sure what help I can provide though lol, but we're in this together.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Meditation guide
N

Notme

Aug 24, 2020
Did you consider giving life another chance? Maybe it's not your time yet
I keep thinking about life and things but it to painful. I'm done with this life now. But when I come to ctb I fail. Maybe I need to plan there's some thing stopping me I need to figure out what it is.

Reactions: Ybother
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Yes, if you can firmly secure the open end.