A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
FUCCCCCCkKK! Stupid fucking belt broke. So jealous of people who are able to CTB. You might think you're a loser but you're a hero to me.
Update: Now I have the hiccups. LMFAO

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Xiaomi, the-eternal and 7 others
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
hey mind to share what happened and how did you feel? i also failed to ctb for the 1st attempt

Reactions: Meditation guide
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Just like you'd expect. Hurt. But I really want to go through with it so I kept with it. Headache and lightheadness come on at the same time. That's as far as I got before the belt broke.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Where were you hanging the belt from?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Door. Knot to hold belt but part around my neck broke. First time trying to hang. I'll get better at it.

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
Just like you'd expect. Hurt. But I really want to go through with it so I kept with it. Headache and lightheadness come on at the same time. That's as far as I got before the belt broke.
is it kinda made you feel that you will never do that again? or even to quit ctb?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
is it kinda made you feel that you will never do that again? or even to quit ctb?
Ha. No, I've attempted many times. My SI is as low as it could get. Not saying completely eliminated but I've been through enough shit I can get through it.

I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
Ha. No, I've attempted many times. My SI is as low as it could get. Not saying completely eliminated but I've been through enough shit I can get through it.
gonna try another method maybe like SN or something? well i just hope you really plan it well for the next time just to not hurt yourself again and again

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
gonna try another method maybe like SN or something? well i just hope you really plan it well for the next time just to not hurt yourself again and again
Yeah, I've suffered health consequences from attempts. One big attempt triggered an autoimmune disease.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you. I also attempted hanging with belt but the buckle end detached at the last minute. You should try using sheets, or like an extension cord. Will you do partial or full?

Reactions: alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you. I also attempted hanging with belt but the buckle end detached at the last minute. You should try using sheets, or like an extension cord. Will you do partial or full?
Yeah sheets was exactly what I was thinking. long, strong, and not thin. you're right.

Reactions: Xiaomi