• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Just taking a plain belt and tightening it. Is this a reliable method? It seems pretty alright; the same concept as partial hanging with a belt, or night-night without the pads. I have a sturdy leather belt and the tools to make a new hole so it could go tight. Am I missing something here? Is it too good to be true?

Reactions: fatguy, Sunset764 and Baskol1
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Robin William's used a belt. No reason u cant

Reactions: Baskol1
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Well this guy used a belt it worked as intended.

It´s not gory at all just pictures of a guy who hanged himself I find it assuring to see pictures or videos how it goes down but I put it in a spoiler anyways so you can chose for yourself.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Robin William's used a belt. No reason u cant

Well this guy used a belt it worked as intended.

It´s not gory at all just pictures of a guy who hanged himself I find it assuring to see pictures or videos how it goes down but I put it in a spoiler anyways so you can chose for yourself.

These two both used a ligature, no? I was thinking of just thightening it around my neck.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
These two both used a ligature, no? I was thinking of just thightening it around my neck.
When you say ligature do you mean partial hanging? The one I showed you did use partial hanging I don´t know about Robin Williams but I am curious too also if anyone could provide a source.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Wikipedia says Williams's death was ruled asphyxia due to hanging.

Reactions: Hotsackage and Baskol1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
A ligature is anything (for our purposes) wrapped and tightened around the neck. Rope, belt, bedsheet, you name it.
It's used in full suspension, partial suspension, strangulation etc.

Reactions: Tortured_empath and Baskol1
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
A ligature is anything (for our purposes) wrapped and tightened around the neck. Rope, belt, bedsheet, you name it.
It's used in full suspension, partial suspension, strangulation etc.

Whoops. I was referring to something to tie the ligature to in the above comment then. Anyway, my plan was to just tighten the ligature around my neck and seal the buckle, plain and simple.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I would need to figure out a way to make it impossible for my SI to undo the buckle.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
1] Interesting observation about it feeling too much like violence and requiring a different flavour of courage than kicking over a chair.
2] Can you post a photo of how you fold your socks and tshirts, please and thank you?
3] My SI is capable of mighty deeds even when I'm unconscious. So I'm still pondering how to secure that buckle before passing out.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I am so glad I asked!
Very educational. Thanks!

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Robin had the belt wedged between the door frame and the door. Also I've heard of people using shoe laces to hang thems3lves

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust