J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
I need to figure this out ASAP. I'm disabled and need to ctb soon. How exactly does one accomplish this method? Do I throw the belt over the door, or do I wedge the belt in the door jam and try to lay on my back? Any help would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, TheDevilsAngel and Moonicide
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Tie a knot in the end to keep it from pulling out.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Tie a knot in the end to keep it from pulling out.

About how high up do I wedge it in the door for partial? I'm 6'3''. Any advice on how to pass out from it quickly? Any position you'd recommend? Currently I'm tying it to the knob and laying on my back. The only issue I have with it is not being able to breathe. Can I pad the belt with a rag so I can breathe or will that screw up the artery compression?

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I'm 6'0 OP, you'll have to test it at different angles above you. I've had success with it tied behind me and then kneeling down and forward to have it press against my carotid arteries

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
Slip/draw the belt through the buckle, forming a loop. Tie a knot in the other end of it. Put the belt over the top of or on the hinged side of the door and close the door, leaving the loop dangling on your side. Open the loop and put your head in. Place the loop as high as possible on your neck, with the buckle at your spine. Now sit or kneel down, facing away from the door. Keep your head upright still. Commit or you will close the veins but not arteries, which will be unpleasant and won't work. Having a platform to sit on (adjustable height chair is ideal) helps.

Reactions: Kamiotesoro, Egddios, MaybeMaybeKnot and 1 other person
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Thank you guys. I'll keep trying. I've already stopped eating and drinking, so no matter what, I'll see you on the bus.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Kamiotesoro, letmeseethedeath and 1 other person
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Does the tourniquet method actually work? I've got a metal bar and some sturdy rope, but I'm monitored except for when I sleep, with rare exception. Problem is the belt to door method is noisy, and I get few chances to use it. I've got pain meds so discomfort with the tourniquet isn't a problem, I just need to know if it works or not.

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Does the tourniquet method actually work? I've got a metal bar and some sturdy rope, but I'm monitored except for when I sleep, with rare exception. Problem is the belt to door method is noisy, and I get few chances to use it. I've got pain meds so discomfort with the tourniquet isn't a problem, I just need to know if it works or not.
It works, there is just SI to overcome. Sorry you're at this point.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Makes me really fuzzy headed. I just tried it with the bar and 3 socks I square knotted together. Not painful at all.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Any tips on how to keep the tourniquet above the adams apple so I can still breathe while I ctb? The rope keeps sliding down.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Whrn you put your weight on it, it will stay up.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Whrn you put your weight on it, it will stay up.

I meant with the tourniquet method. The rope keeps slipping down onto my windpipe, despite strong pressure from twisting the rod.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Thisis my method, hard to exeecute

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I use a belt, or an hdmi chord. Slot it in the door and shut it

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Almost had it with tourniquet. I could feel the pressure in my ears and vision started to pulsate. One more twist and I'd have likely blacked out, only to be found though. I need to try this while I'm supposed to be sleeping.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Damn it's hard to do tourniquet without blocking the airway. I wish this wasn't the case, I'd have crb by now.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Still struggling with the tourniquet method. I can tighten it as tight as it'll go but still can't pass out. What's the best ligature for this method?

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
All i get is light headed, and kinda soaced out, wish the carteroid artery would get compressed

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
I wish I knew what I was doing wrong here. I got really dizzy today, but couldn't faint. I tried with the bag, too, but panicked and ripped a hole in it. I'll try again when I get a chance.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
I can hear my heartbeat and my hearing pulsates, still no passing out though. Please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
26F6B9E1 B2C1 4512 8EFF AF772CE23392
I've actually come closer to passing out with this than with a rope or belt to door. Opinions on SN? I'm thinking of buying some.

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
Based on what I heard, SN is one of the most peaceful way to exit, and getting it is legal and quite easy to find and order online for about 10-20euros.
You will need some drugs with it like Antiemetics (need a prescription from the doctor for many countries but you can still find it somewhere online) , painkiller (optional) and other things.

Wait a bit I will give you the link to the SN megathread (or you can search it on the forum)
It delivers more information about the SN method.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
Based on what I heard, SN is one of the most peaceful way to exit, and getting it is legal and quite easy to find and order online for about 10-20euros.
You will need some drugs with it like Antiemetics (need a prescription from the doctor for many countries but you can still find it somewhere online) , painkiller (optional) and other things.

Wait a bit I will give you the link to the SN megathread (or you can search it on the forum)
It delivers more information about the SN method.

I'm in the US and yes it is very cheap for 100g or so. I have everything I need but the SN.

J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
SN ordered and shipped.

Reactions: Carina and LonelyHopelessDude
ShadowChild

ShadowChild

Any time now.
Jan 13, 2020
N
It works, there is just SI to overcome. Sorry you're at this point.
nice profile pic
Slip/draw the belt through the buckle, forming a loop. Tie a knot in the other end of it. Put the belt over the top of or on the hinged side of the door and close the door, leaving the loop dangling on your side. Open the loop and put your head in. Place the loop as high as possible on your neck, with the buckle at your spine. Now sit or kneel down, facing away from the door. Keep your head upright still. Commit or you will close the veins but not arteries, which will be unpleasant and won't work. Having a platform to sit on (adjustable height chair is ideal) helps.
Thanks, iv been wondering how people actually accomplish this with a belt couldn't figure out how they're anchoring it at all