pu3nt3s

pu3nt3s

simply unlovable.
Nov 8, 2021
My previous relationship was shitty to say the least, my ex was a narcissist and cheated on me constantly. I would always forgive them and that was my fault. They ruined my self-esteem and I was vulnerable with them, I put all of my effort into the relationship and I thought I could do better, I loved them. My ex ruined my self-esteem and I thought I wasn't good enough. After months of dealing with the love-bombing and guilt-tripping I broke up with them.

One of my friends liked me and was trying to get with me, I kept rejecting them out of fear but they were persistent and after a while we got together. It's hard for me to be vulnerable with them, we get into arguments over the dumbest things despite that I love them a lot. I feel like I was the best partner in my last relationship but now I feel so worn out and I'm still recovering from what my ex did to me. I feel like I can't do anything fucking right anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Beeper, Scribble Fan and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I understand. It isn't easy to date when you've been mistreated by an ex.

Reactions: pu3nt3s
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I've been there, and I'm glad you broke up. Take some time to rebuilt yourself, and your self esteem. Stand in front of a mirror, and tell yourself (out loud) that you are a great person. Give yourself compliments, and mean it. Do it often. It may sound silly, but saying positive things about yourself to yourself works a lot.

Lots of loveS

Reactions: Beeper and pu3nt3s
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way you feel is understandable. At least you are out of that previous relationship, some people are just so cruel and awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
There were some times when i heard "It was the pride of my partner that separated us". Those guy/girls can cry that loud as much as they want. But the truth is that their love is toxic and doesn't cost a shit, specially your self respect and self love.