daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
I'm very bad socially, people only accept me as a friend only to manipulate me and get advantage of me, i lost a lot of money for this kind of fake relationships, just so i can find someone to hug .
I decided to live alone , at least no one can hurt me or use me for money, i dont have that much to begin with.
Loneliness is depressing, i wish i have better social skills and be more attractive, maybe its because of the brain damage caused by my prolonged ed.
I just want to spend my last weeks before ctb alone, i had enough trauma and abuse, that makes me feel unworthy for friendship , maybe in the next life i'll find someone that truly loves me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, the_last_race, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 6 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I understand you well on this. I'm so tired of lying words and betrayals. This despite the fact that I was not one of those who was easily deceived.

You don't have to ctb. Being alone isn't so bad. If you can survive the pain and harm that was caused to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Moniker
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I understand the pain that fake friends put on you. I lost almost $500 in a week to one "friend." I hope you find all the love you deserve in the next life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Moniker