• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
I'm constantly suicidal and want to ctb and the only thing that's stopping me is not being able to find a perfect method yet. But I've noticed that I'm easily being triggered into doing something violent, anything at all for minor inconveniences. I'm not able to handle things as much as I could earlier, why is it so?

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, stermc, whywere and 1 other person
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
It might be mental deterioration. Just like with everything, there's only so much stress a mind can take before it starts to breakdown.

A car can only run for so long before it starts experiencing problems.

You can only wear a pair of shoes for so long before they start to come apart.

The brain is no different. And just like that car or those shoes - you can make repairs or patch them up, but they'll never be like new.

That's why I'm skeptical as hell of "recovery."

When tangible, man-made things break down, it's almost impossible to make them like new again. But I'm supposed to believe we can restore and repair minds?

Ok. Suuure.👌

Whatever they prescribe is nothing more than a temporary patch for a worn down mind.

Anyway, I feel the same thing happening to me, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Try to avoid triggers as best I can, I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and whywere
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I asked chatGPT, it said it could be:

1. Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)
  2. Borderline Personality Disorder
  3. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  4. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  5. Bipolar Disorder
  6. Major Depressive Disorder
  7. Substance-related disorders

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
It might be mental deterioration. Just like with everything, there's only so much stress a mind can take before it starts to breakdown.

The brain is no different. And just like that car or those shoes - you can make repairs or patch them up, but they'll never be like new.

When tangible, man-made things break down, it's almost impossible to make them like new again. But I'm supposed to believe we can restore and repair minds?

Ok. Suuure.👌

Whatever they prescribe is nothing more than a temporary patch for a worn down mind.

Anyway, I feel the same thing happening to me, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Try to avoid triggers as best I can, I guess.
Thank you so much for the kind words, my mom isn't the nicest person. I'm pretty sure she has some mental health issues but she refuses to get help and take it on me so it's kind of impossible to avoid triggers
I asked chatGPT, it said it could be:

1. Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)
  2. Borderline Personality Disorder
  3. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  4. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  5. Bipolar Disorder
  6. Major Depressive Disorder
  7. Substance-related disorders
I feel like I have ADHD and BPD too but never got diagnosed or went into a formal treatment or therapy

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, whywere and SamTam33
F

foreversad16

Nov 9, 2022

Ok. Suuure.👌

The brain can regenerate and repair itself. Unfortunately it can also be obsessive and ruminative, focusing on the negative. A lot of negative thoughts are not facts only opinions and it can be helpful to question them. I try to flip them or sometimes just observe them, acknowledge them and then let them go. I try to focus on what is happening right now in this moment and what I can do and on all the ways I am more fortunate than others however small. A roof over my head, food to eat, my own cosy bed, being able to walk unaided. Recovery is a big word and is pressure in itself, so neutral is my goal. Focusing on death feels like a can do and is almost a distraction but trying to take that focus and placing it on something else is helpful as dying can be the fall back position. Avoiding triggers doesn't work although easier to say than do, I really do know. Taking one of them and tackling or managing it in very small baby steps of exposure helps me, might take forever but focusing on the can do helps with the can't. Acknowledging and helping someone like you just did is a really great thing when you feel so low yourself.

• Love
Reactions: pleasehelpmedie, Endex, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I found out through therapy that I can have "mental meltdowns", where I lose control and get mad and can make no sense at all.

I know some of the triggers that send me to outer space, colloquially speaking, and I try very hard to stay away and control those environments that are triggers.

I completely agree with @foreversad16, so thoughtfully said, just outstanding, that the brain can regenerate and I 100% truly hope that you get better.

Having you here on SS makes this site so much better, as having 28,000 plus souls on here, makes all of us stronger.

Sending you lots of love, huge hugs, kindness and boundless blue sunny skies to enjoy.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: pleasehelpmedie and Endex
F

foreversad16

Nov 9, 2022
I found out through therapy that I can have "mental meltdowns", where I lose control and get mad and can make no sense at all.

I know some of the triggers that send me to outer space, colloquially speaking, and I try very hard to stay away and control those environments that are triggers.

I completely agree with @foreversad16, so thoughtfully said, just outstanding, that the brain can regenerate and I 100% truly hope that you get better.

Having you here on SS makes this site so much better, as having 28,000 plus souls on here, makes all of us stronger.

Sending you lots of love, huge hugs, kindness and boundless blue sunny skies to enjoy.

Walter
🤗

• Love
Reactions: whywere