• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I am the most embarrassing person alive. I keep making a spectacle of myself, I keep making a thing of things in ways that make me look embarrassing. I never intended to turn out this way but it just happened, we live in a claustrophobic world where everyone is pressed up against each other, unless you've got a steady family and structure behind you that keeps you in check. I was always seen as embarrassing. In retrospect part of me wonders if I should have killed myself when I was much younger, I embarrassed myself to the extent I was called a rapist once, for being too hands on with people at the time. It was bullshit but people can be bullshit. Fast forward through the years, I keep embarrassing myself through everything and everyone I go through. I tried to get secure with people, social media, I turn myself into a spectacle, i try to determine to what extent people see me as a threat and to what extent people are a threat to me - I hate people's fake sympathy, fake humility, fake empathy, they laugh and laugh and laugh and cringe and cringe and cringe and it's like a car running over you again and again and again, every time the car runs over you you explode or you react or you twitch in a different way, you leak and you bleed, you spill out in ways human beings aren't supposed to spill out, its not natural for humans to spill out in these ways. I am moving closer to suicide, this forum is my last refuge before I die, I am mobilising to die
For all those who pushed me over the edge, you won. I am the loser you said I was, the fuckup the spaz the embarrassment. I was awkward with women and people, I have no choice but to accept your interpretations of me as someone who is 'special' and you fucked me up from birth, telling my mum who never let go of it, still made it an issue. Your conclusion of neurodiversity is toxic misdiagnosising propaganda, you never accepted me as a normal human being, had to make something for something sake. I have nothing to live for, I can't achieve anything, I can't live for anything. My last few days and weeks will be spent trying to reconcile the way I was interpreted as awkward and embarrassing, I will always be scarred and affected and fucked up from all of that and that's why I'm on the way out, February was the final straw breaking down
Why did I spend £500 on SN? I wasn't sure how reliable sources really are, what the going rate was. Maybe its just a reflection of how embarrassing I am. I am now refused access to PayPal which may affect me being able to gather resources for my OD attempt, I don't know if I should have given them proof of ID, it seems like they just took that and used it as an opportunity to permanently ban me, as if they had already determined I am a sex offender but just wanted me to verify it for them. I hate being stupid, embarrassing, I keep tripping over and over and over and I'm so tripped up at this point that I am determined to kill myself, I can never put my life back together
It's like a feeling in my gut, my gut instinct is so fucked up I can't figure out what is reliable any more. Its impossible for me to make secure decisions because my gut instinct is so screwed up I can't honestly say 'don't do that you fucking retard! That's not what you should be doing!'

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, reclaimedbynature, stillunemployed and 6 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You have a wild imagination about yourself, I guess that's how it feels to be humiliated.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You have a wild imagination about yourself, I guess that's how it feels to be humiliated.
As this point I am so wild nothing is real to me, hence the need to kill myself, I am suffering too much

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am the most embarrassing person alive. I keep making a spectacle of myself, I keep making a thing of things in ways that make me look embarrassing. I never intended to turn out this way but it just happened, we live in a claustrophobic world where everyone is pressed up against each other, unless you've got a steady family and structure behind you that keeps you in check. I was always seen as embarrassing. In retrospect part of me wonders if I should have killed myself when I was much younger, I embarrassed myself to the extent I was called a rapist once, for being too hands on with people at the time. It was bullshit but people can be bullshit. Fast forward through the years, I keep embarrassing myself through everything and everyone I go through. I tried to get secure with people, social media, I turn myself into a spectacle, i try to determine to what extent people see me as a threat and to what extent people are a threat to me - I hate people's fake sympathy, fake humility, fake empathy, they laugh and laugh and laugh and cringe and cringe and cringe and it's like a car running over you again and again and again, every time the car runs over you you explode or you react or you twitch in a different way, you leak and you bleed, you spill out in ways human beings aren't supposed to spill out, its not natural for humans to spill out in these ways. I am moving closer to suicide, this forum is my last refuge before I die, I am mobilising to die
For all those who pushed me over the edge, you won. I am the loser you said I was, the fuckup the spaz the embarrassment. I was awkward with women and people, I have no choice but to accept your interpretations of me as someone who is 'special' and you fucked me up from birth, telling my mum who never let go of it, still made it an issue. Your conclusion of neurodiversity is toxic misdiagnosising propaganda, you never accepted me as a normal human being, had to make something for something sake. I have nothing to live for, I can't achieve anything, I can't live for anything. My last few days and weeks will be spent trying to reconcile the way I was interpreted as awkward and embarrassing, I will always be scarred and affected and fucked up from all of that and that's why I'm on the way out, February was the final straw breaking down
Why did I spend £500 on SN? I wasn't sure how reliable sources really are, what the going rate was. Maybe its just a reflection of how embarrassing I am. I am now refused access to PayPal which may affect me being able to gather resources for my OD attempt, I don't know if I should have given them proof of ID, it seems like they just took that and used it as an opportunity to permanently ban me, as if they had already determined I am a sex offender but just wanted me to verify it for them. I hate being stupid, embarrassing, I keep tripping over and over and over and I'm so tripped up at this point that I am determined to kill myself, I can never put my life back together
It's like a feeling in my gut, my gut instinct is so fucked up I can't figure out what is reliable any more. Its impossible for me to make secure decisions because my gut instinct is so screwed up I can't honestly say 'don't do that you fucking retard! That's not what you should be doing!'
I struggle with this to but to a lesser extent. I have experienced child abuse and bullying. But your abuse must have been worse. I am very sorry and I don't know how to help you. I read it. And for me you are not embarrassing. I am careful not to give a wrong advice. I am scared to trigger you or make it worse. We listen to you. You are anonymous on the internet. I think here online and also in real ife people barely think of each other. Especially strangers. This is something that comforts me. My severe feelings of embarrassment are not fully rational. Because most people usually don't give a shit except the people who are really close to us. And the people who mock other people are the true pathetic and disgusting ones. I am overthinking a lot. My personal fear is to cross boundaries to other people. Today I cried because of it. But objectively my actions were not that bad despite my brain tells me something else.

Sending hugs and love! :)

D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
Sorry you've experienced these things.

But yes. If you have a shit family, you're fucked from the beginning. No matter how much you try to be "normal", you will never be normal. You will always be a fucked up idiot who can't behave in a non-embarrassing way. I know how you feel.

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
i feel this deeply

i am so sorry, brother

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
I'm so sorry, I am also really embarrassing. I am clumsy and people have seen me do all kinds of incredibly stupid shit. I also interpret things wrong and have no social skills and say wierd shit and embarrass myself that way, so you're not alone.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I understand this deeply. I'm the most embarrassing person alive i cant even blame my mental disabilities anymore like I'm a mess. And to make it worse anytime I'm social even online my anxiety takes over my senses. I literally had a panic attack because i messaged someone online and i misspelled a word and i thought i was the biggest fucking loser ever because i cant even spell. I think embarrassment only works if you let your own thoughts and anxiety take control. Trust me your not the most embarrassing person alive maybe second to me. Wishing you the best and your not alone in this shitty life!!

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and unabletocope