P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I want to ctb so bad but no money and no hand skills i cant even do simple things, no contacts or people to help with stuff to get me there, all i can think of is the low success rate methods such as drinking bleach or slashing wrists and neck. i have not much options im useless with my hands, dont know how to use or buy most things and no funds . every method i research always seems difficult for me to pull off or difficult to obtain the materials/object. im in fucking limbo , wishing to die but no method and its pure agony and hell. Anyone can relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: AppelduVide, Pen>Sword, Livingvsdying25 and 12 others
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I think that's the most difficult thing about suicide. There are no easy methods available anymore because of the pro-life squad. You could stick your head in an oven in the past and drift out of this world like Sylvia Plath. You could overdose on barbiturates which are no longer available. Neither is cyanide or Nembutal accessible anymore.

Reactions: Life is pointless, voyager, sadgirl9999 and 6 others
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I think that's the most difficult thing about suicide. There are no easy methods available anymore because of the pro-life squad. You could stick your head in an oven in the past and drift out of this world like Sylvia Plath. You could overdose on barbiturates which are no longer available. Neither is cyanide or Nembutal accessible anymore.
Man i just wish i come across any easy method, there has to be a way.

Reactions: AppelduVide, ARW3N and justsad&done
G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Having the same problems in the UK - very difficult to manage our own lives ..... would be fine if I had trained as a Vet but ..................

• Love
Reactions: ARW3N and justsad&done
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
They're happy enough to sell things that will kill you in a variety of painful and messy ways, but something peaceful and clean? Not going to happen.

Reactions: Pookie, voyager and 262653
itstoolateforme

itstoolateforme

some things can’t be recovered from
Dec 31, 2020
I want to ctb so bad but no money and no hand skills i cant even do simple things, no contacts or people to help with stuff to get me there, all i can think of is the low success rate methods such as drinking bleach or slashing wrists and neck. i have not much options im useless with my hands, dont know how to use or buy most things and no funds . every method i research always seems difficult for me to pull off or difficult to obtain the materials/object. im in fucking limbo , wishing to die but no method and its pure agony and hell. Anyone can relate?
Cyanide is in cherry pits i think

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
thanks i will look into this

A single cherry yields roughly 0.17 grams of lethal cyanide per gram of seed, so depending on the size of the kernel, ingesting just one or two freshly crushed pits can lead to death
omg
Bogus - you need loads depending on the type of cherry. Apricot kernels the same. Ones (apricots) from Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan allegedly have more amegdylin (however you spell it).

Reactions: ARW3N, Sorrygoodbye and Deleted member 22624
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Bogus - you need loads depending on the type of cherry. Apricot kernels the same. Ones (apricots) from Turkey, Afghanistan and Pakistan allegedly have more amegdylin (however you spell it).
I tried the method years ago and, yes, it's totally unreliable. I crushed the apricot kernals in a bottle of water. I gulped the whole concoction down one night. Nothing happened until I had a convulsion a few hours later. My body's digestive juices needed to further release the natural cyanide which accounted for the delayed reaction. However, not enough natural cyanide was released from the kernals to cause death. It was a complete waste of time!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel you, dear.
I've read about a lots of methods but I've already failed 4 times. I just suck at it.
The good thing, I guess, is that I got no brain damage.

I wish there was a magic button which we press and that's it, goodbye world!

Reactions: AppelduVide, ARW3N, Mentalmick and 1 other person