SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
My fears are as follows, I have a very weird fear of the world possibly ending, at any moment in time, that freaks me out constantly, I freak out that I and everyone I know will die, a lot more common but still. I get scared that if God exists I will be sent to hell, I fear that life is a test I was not ready for. what are your fears that you feel comfortable sharing, and why do you think you have them. I for one think Karma exists and we will all be dealt with and given the justice everyone deserves, what stays in the dark will come to the light they say...

Fear is what drives animals to survival, you are scared of something, most avoid it, which is what has made most animals survive. Extinction happens to everything we've known to exist, so it will happen to us aswell, but I think this life we were all given was meant to show us that fear is okay, and that it's the only thing you can experience TO survive, let me know your thoughts. and goodnight for real this time, im tired as fuck.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hell is a construct of man-made religions in order to control people by fear.
Hell or HELLE is an old English word that means " underground ". Or to conceal, or to cover, and not a place of eternal fire and torment.
So basically the word " hell " just means grave.
I think the concept of Karma is just more superstitious nonsense created by the Hindu religion.
Fuck religion. If it wasn't for religion then people would be far more comfortable with dying.

SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
Hell is a construct of man-made religions in order to control people by fear.
Hell or HELLE is an old English word that means " underground ". Or to conceal, or to cover, and not a place of eternal fire and torment.
So basically the word " hell " just means grave.
I think the concept of Karma is just more superstitious nonsense created by the Hindu religion.
Fuck religion. If it wasn't for religion then people would be far more comfortable with dying.
"Sannyasi, (Sanskrit: "abandoning" or "throwing down") also spelled sannyasin, in Hinduism, a religious ascetic who has renounced the world by performing his own funeral and abandoning all claims to social or family standing. Sannyasis, like other sadhus, or holy men, are not cremated but are generally buried in a seated posture of meditation."

This can also be called sanyāsī which is a form of the same religion you brought up, they are Hindu Monks who perform death rituals and from the description they seemed pretty comfortable with death, even Egyptian Cultures would try to perform death rituals to mummify themselves but many were unsuccessful, most tried the easier method of mummification right after death.

I'm not particularly religious towards any religion but I think that's a pretty unfair judgement to cast upon older religions, new "religions" often have many different pastors who interpret everything differently so that's why there are certain sects of religion. Catholic vs Protestant vs Baptist for example and there are even so many people cherry picking they're own religious texts now that there are sects between these sects.

But I think if there wasn't different laws on different lands, and there was one world government, religions would be a lot more strict nowadays than they have been recently, they just can't be because of legislation.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
"Sannyasi, (Sanskrit: "abandoning" or "throwing down") also spelled sannyasin, in Hinduism, a religious ascetic who has renounced the world by performing his own funeral and abandoning all claims to social or family standing. Sannyasis, like other sadhus, or holy men, are not cremated but are generally buried in a seated posture of meditation."

This can also be called sanyāsī which is a form of the same religion you brought up, they are Hindu Monks who perform death rituals and from the description they seemed pretty comfortable with death, even Egyptian Cultures would try to perform death rituals to mummify themselves but many were unsuccessful, most tried the easier method of mummification right after death.

I'm not particularly religious towards any religion but I think that's a pretty unfair judgement to cast upon older religions, new "religions" often have many different pastors who interpret everything differently so that's why there are certain sects of religion. Catholic vs Protestant vs Baptist for example and there are even so many people cherry picking they're own religious texts now that there are sects between these sects.

But I think if there wasn't different laws on different lands, and there was one world government, religions would be a lot more strict nowadays than they have been recently, they just can't be because of legislation.
I think all religions are evil.
The Christian religion has obviously lied about such things as suicide, because suicide as a sin wasn't introduced into Christian doctrine until 6 AD AFTER the bible was written.
There are also cases of Buddhists monks who have committed suicide. They don't see it as wrong like so many other religions.
Religion is also going to cause ww3 because the Jews and Muslims are going to cause immense suffering very soon to people who don't give a fuck about Allah or God, or whatever the fuck you want to call the fictitious asshole in the sky.
I've studied all of the main religions, and many of the ancient ones too.
Every single one of them is riddled with flaws, and give no real answer as to the nature of reality or why we are really here.
But yeah, I agree with your point regarding the older religions vs the new.

Last edited: