cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i feel like lately ive been acting so rude towards my mom and i cant help but respond wrong when she tells me to do stuff, i talk before i think and nothing ive done has helped. any way to fix this? or is this just a fun gift i get from being extremely depressed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sensenmann, Blue Elephant and WAITING TO DIE
deathviahanging

deathviahanging

caring is boring
Sep 28, 2023
i feel like lately ive been acting so rude towards my mom and i cant help but respond wrong when she tells me to do stuff, i talk before i think and nothing ive done has helped. any way to fix this? or is this just a fun gift i get from being extremely depressed.
the cause of this is probably inner frustration taking that frustration out will help you speak in a calmer manner

Reactions: Blue Elephant and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's probably Anxiety that's causing this. I suffer from verbal outbursts even though I don't mean to do so. Anxiety is a symptom of depression. Meds help for some people, but never did me any good.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cats333 and Blue Elephant
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I think its normal to sometimes be rude to our parents, sometimes I just want to be left alone and they just come in my room and order me to do stuff and I get pissed, and just like you I speak without thinking and end up hurting their feelings, then I feel even worse because of how rude I was with them especially with my mom that stood up for me many times when my dad was beating me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and WAITING TO DIE
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
thank u ill try that
But please take it out on an inanimate object! : )

Also, if you want to fix the situation you should also go and apologize to your mother and explain to her why you did it.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think its normal to sometimes be rude to our parents, sometimes I just want to be left alone and they just come in my room and order me to do stuff and I get pissed, and just like you I speak without thinking and end up hurting their feelings, then I feel even worse because of how rude I was with them especially with my mom that stood up for me many times when my dad was beating me
Your Dad sounds dreadful. Sorry you went through this. Things like this infuriate me.

• Love
Reactions: Kempel556
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
It's probably Anxiety that's causing this. I suffer from verbal outbursts even though I don't mean to do so. Anxiety is a symptom of depression. Meds help for some people, but never did me any good.
ill try to see if i can get my hands on some meds, my last two months should at least be nice memories for my family, thank u

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
ill try to see if i can get my hands on some meds, my last two months should at least be nice memories for my family, thank u
You are welcome.
I hope you can find something that works.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I received quite a lot of beating from my dad as well. He was such a prick!

• Hugs
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
im so sorry to hear about your dad and i really hopr ur out of that situation :( sending hugsšŸ«¶ also i wish there was a way to turn a switch off and start being nice
You are welcome.
I hope you can find something that works.
thank u, i just have to make sure my parents dont find out bc theyre kind of anti meds

• Hugs