• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
hi. to those who know me from previous posts, you'll know that my life has recently just been on the downhill. i guess today i'm stuck in my thoughts about how an ex friend told me to 'kill myself' so I don't hurt anyone else.

I never meant to hurt anyone. I know i'm not perfect, but i am an entire being. I try my best to protect those I love, even if what I did recently was the wrong thing.

I've recently dabbled in manifestation and such, I thought it would make me feel better, but right now i'm at work, hiding my phone while I write about how much I truly want to fucking kill myself. It seems that I always hurt the ones I care about, even if I had the best intentions at heart. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to continue on. I finally got my dream job but i'm still sulking over and over, questioning myself about everything i've ever known.

my old friends said i was an abuser and I truly don't know how to cope with that. i'm analyzing every action i ever took, every word i ever said. I don't know if I was an abuser or if they were trying to get into my head, but now i'm pushing away what remaining friends I have. i'm so so terrified of being an abuser.

i don't want to end up like my mom. staying in the same state forever, complaining about how toxic her family is yet she still puts herself around them.

i don't want to be stuck with no friends, but what if everything they said about me is true? Maybe I shouldn't have friends if I truly am an abuser.

I don't want to sound like a fucking crybaby, but my entire life i've been bullied, abused emotionally, sexually, and physically. there's never been any light except for once, and it got fucking snatched from me. I don't want to continue living a life like this. I don't know what i've done wrong in my past life but please tell me ive paid my karmic debt. i want to be happy for once.

this post is all over the place, but i just wanted to give insight to who i am I guess.

I live in the midwest and in an area where not too many people dress the way I do, but I dress very eccentrically while being slightly physically disabled and I don't know how to stop talking once i've started. Over the past month I have become a shell of myself, I still dress the way I want, but it's hard for me to open up to people. I try my best to shut myself off from people nowadays, but for some fucking reason I still want to help people and I just can't stop. I don't want people to feel the way I do.

I'm not taking care of my health anymore. I don't see a point. I haven't taken my meds for my digestive issues in a month, I hardly take my insulin when I need to, and I don't monitor my sugars anymore. I don't feel worth it.
When my heart rate spikes or my joints sublux, I force myself to stand in the pain and deal with it, it's the only form of 'self harm' I have access to truly because my mom would make me strip to check my body for cuts if she had any suspicion.

i may make another post later, i have to get back to work, but i will say this

i am so fucking tired. maybe he was right about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonThinker and AbsurdAbyss
H

hydrangea74

Aug 22, 2024
hi. to those who know me from previous posts, you'll know that my life has recently just been on the downhill. i guess today i'm stuck in my thoughts about how an ex friend told me to 'kill myself' so I don't hurt anyone else.

I never meant to hurt anyone. I know i'm not perfect, but i am an entire being. I try my best to protect those I love, even if what I did recently was the wrong thing.

I've recently dabbled in manifestation and such, I thought it would make me feel better, but right now i'm at work, hiding my phone while I write about how much I truly want to fucking kill myself. It seems that I always hurt the ones I care about, even if I had the best intentions at heart. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to continue on. I finally got my dream job but i'm still sulking over and over, questioning myself about everything i've ever known.

my old friends said i was an abuser and I truly don't know how to cope with that. i'm analyzing every action i ever took, every word i ever said. I don't know if I was an abuser or if they were trying to get into my head, but now i'm pushing away what remaining friends I have. i'm so so terrified of being an abuser.

i don't want to end up like my mom. staying in the same state forever, complaining about how toxic her family is yet she still puts herself around them.

i don't want to be stuck with no friends, but what if everything they said about me is true? Maybe I shouldn't have friends if I truly am an abuser.

I don't want to sound like a fucking crybaby, but my entire life i've been bullied, abused emotionally, sexually, and physically. there's never been any light except for once, and it got fucking snatched from me. I don't want to continue living a life like this. I don't know what i've done wrong in my past life but please tell me ive paid my karmic debt. i want to be happy for once.

this post is all over the place, but i just wanted to give insight to who i am I guess.

I live in the midwest and in an area where not too many people dress the way I do, but I dress very eccentrically while being slightly physically disabled and I don't know how to stop talking once i've started. Over the past month I have become a shell of myself, I still dress the way I want, but it's hard for me to open up to people. I try my best to shut myself off from people nowadays, but for some fucking reason I still want to help people and I just can't stop. I don't want people to feel the way I do.

I'm not taking care of my health anymore. I don't see a point. I haven't taken my meds for my digestive issues in a month, I hardly take my insulin when I need to, and I don't monitor my sugars anymore. I don't feel worth it.
When my heart rate spikes or my joints sublux, I force myself to stand in the pain and deal with it, it's the only form of 'self harm' I have access to truly because my mom would make me strip to check my body for cuts if she had any suspicion.

i may make another post later, i have to get back to work, but i will say this

i am so fucking tired. maybe he was right about me.
Sending you a hug, for what it's worth. Hope you can find some light again 🤍