S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
I wish I have a little hand gun. I'd shoot it just behind my ear1.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, JCAPPY34, sadghost and 2 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
That used to be my plan till my guns where taken away.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost and TheEndIsNigh31
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
I could make my own with the right thickness pipe but I rarely get out of bed as of late never mind doing something kid that

Reactions: dysfunctional
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It's crap. No guns, no SN, nothing. They only sell SN to companies and labs in the UK.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, TheEndIsNigh31 and Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I hate living here. Actually I hate living in general.

Reactions: MsMaudlin, JCAPPY34, sadghost and 5 others
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
The 2 days I was uncocious where like a pre death ready made holiday. And hey, hu doesn't like sleep

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Good coastline for jumps though.

Reactions: clocktower, TheEndIsNigh31, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
man this place sucks

Reactions: BlackPoppet
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I can't wait for the day I can leave this country or plain of existence, whichever comes first.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Trust me guys, there are places much worse to live in

• Love
Reactions: RileyTanaka, Neville1, Lmd and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The U.K. is honestly the worst place on earth if you are physically ill.. unless it's obvious from the outside you get no help at all, no investigations, nothing. Everything moves at a snails pace. People are literally dying now from missed appointments for their cancer treatments. And there really is no private healthcare system if you want to pay for treatment because a lot of the private doctors are forced to work publicly in the nhs... which is a MESS no matter what people try to say. So the waiting lists are years long.

and the weather is shit. Midsummer and I haven't seen the sun for 3 weeks. It's gloomy and depressing. It's cold. There are no distinct seasons it's either cloudy or raining or both the whole year..

The people are miserable and rude and FAT. I include myself in this. But I am miserable and rude and fat because I am physically ill and I live in the U.K.!! Not to mention so many people are ignorant.

Our infrastructure is terrible for a first world country!! Especially our road system it's shocking the state of it.

I feel like I could write a book on how shit The U.K. is...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Red, Deleted member 14386 and 6 others
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
The U.K. is honestly the worst place on earth if you are physically ill.. unless it's obvious from the outside you get no help at all, no investigations, nothing. Everything moves at a snails pace. People are literally dying now from missed appointments for their cancer treatments. And there really is no private healthcare system if you want to pay for treatment because a lot of the private doctors are forced to work publicly in the nhs... which is a MESS no matter what people try to say. So the waiting lists are years long.

and the weather is shit. Midsummer and I haven't seen the sun for 3 weeks. It's gloomy and depressing. It's cold. There are no distinct seasons it's either cloudy or raining or both the whole year..

The people are miserable and rude and FAT. I include myself in this. But I am miserable and rude and fat because I am physically ill and I live in the U.K.!! Not to mention so many people are ignorant.

Our infrastructure is terrible for a first world country!! Especially our road system it's shocking the state of it.

I feel like I could write a book on how shit The U.K. is...

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this. The snail's pace is just as true of mental illness. I've waited years upon years for help, been ignored and forgotten or fobbed off with useless pills. It took forever to get any diagnoses, and even longer to get autism tested. Because it took so long to get diagnosed, I was inappropriately treated and suffered even more. There is no real help, even the few behavioural courses available have long waiting lists and are infantilising when you do undertake them. Forget about getting counselling when you desperately need it and are in crisis.

We Brits love to moan about the weather. I suffer SAD. Winters are a drawn out, excruciating nightmare for me. I can't begin to describe how truly awful it is to go through six months of wintery conditions every year, dreading it coming again and again. Cold, wet, windy, dark at 3pm, grey, bleak, lifeless. I can't cope at all. I wish so much that I could hibernate through it. The climate is so damp and damaging, we have some of the worst rates of asthma, arthritis, lack of vit D and other conditions.

The sullen, miserable, sick, fat people go to show just how unhealthy of a place this is to live. So many turn to damaging habits to cope. When I've visited other countries and seen smiles, politeness, enthusiasm, it has lifted my spirits and helped me come out of the sullen shell Britain has encouraged me into. I studied in the USA, in an educated college town, and I despaired of coming back to the UK. It's so... desolate and impoverished.

For a first world country, we have some of the worst quality of life, addiction and substance misuse, suicides, life expectancy, lifestyle diseases and inequality. I'm deeply ashamed and furious at our excuse of a government.

The only time I feel any better is when I go abroad to Europe for a holiday. It's like the clouds part and I see what life should be like. Then I have to come home to this bleakness and it crushes me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, sadghost and Sinai Silence
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
I mean could be worse than it is.... could have those huntsman spiders like Australia haha.

I have to agree with alot but do feel we do have some great countryside views but the the world as a whole is shit we tend to see places better as we don't live there but truly have no idea what its like really. Apart from weather wise.

Mental health system is a joke. They wanted zoom sessions because couldn't face to face then sent a letter saying because I haven't attended 1 they are kicking me off. Yet they didn't send me log in details passwords days its on. Why thank you not.

Also does anyone else agree that if the UK laws on guns were like the America they'd of killed themselves a long time ago.
Only positive thing is I've found my exit. Nitrogen exit bag by end this month I'm hoping to of gone. 30 years on this planet and I can't bare another day.

Glad I found this site though, its helped me find a way to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and sadghost