CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I watch Obama's rallies and compare to trump and I just don't understand why people vote for this clown. Not even talking about politics he's just such a disrespectful cunt I just don't see the appeal.

Biden sucks to just a little less. At least his vp isn't a religious nut. Didn't vote don't see the point. I just hate being around trump supporters doesn't help my depression

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 23586, DetachedDreamer97 and 7 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, I'm so sorry. You have my complete sympathy for enduring that. It's awesome to hear that you're choosing your own feelings and beliefs instead of those imposed on you.

• Love
Reactions: Amber1974!!, puppy9, Deleted member 23586 and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
My parents are conservative Republican Trump supporters, too. They loved George W. And hated Obama. They get all their news from Fox.
I'm apolitical. They're all filthy bastards as far as I'm concerned, right or left.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Mixo, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I think it's a hard spot. My nephew is a trumper dipshit, but i love my nephew, even though he's a trumper dipshit. So yeah. Threw a chicken sandwich at his head one time, [dipshit].

Reactions: puppy9, Deleted member 19654, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
He is literally orange how can anyone like someone that looks like an orange.
Are evil trump fans going to vote for an apple next!!! orange man bad grey pasty old man good!!

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Obama is literally a war criminal, but hey atleast hes not disrespectful to j*urnalists.
People love trump because he doesnt talk like a career politian.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and esse_est_percipi
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm not political at all. Never voted as there has never been a libertarian candidate.

Trump is an elitist scumbag. Real estate developers continue to further housing exploitation (look it up). I always ask people who are so pro trump what he actually did for them.

The only thing I will give him credit for is getting rid of mandated insurance. The government never had the authority to force that on us. It will not come back under Biden.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
People love trump because he doesnt talk like a career politian.
They love him because he is literally hitler.
But yes memes aside that is 100% the reason (what you said)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and esse_est_percipi
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
orange man bad grey pasty old man good!!
I don't know, I just think Biden is too old. His advisors will be running the country, not him. But 100% the better option of the two.

But I won't be around for much of it, so not going to think about it too much.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Even if he was younger he is just a politician and democracy is a giant meme.

Reactions: summers
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Reactions: SuicidallyCurious, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, stygal and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
One of the issues is the size of the United States. It's such a big country, with so mach variation between regions, that one, centralized government doesn't make sense. A republic worked when there were 13 states, all along the east coast, with a very homogeneous demographic. With 50 states, multiple economies, and vast diversity in the populous, a strong central government can only cater to half the population, at best. This is evident with national elections usually split by only a couple of percentage points. Even larger states, like CA, TX, and NY experience the same problems.

There won't be an easy solution to this. The county will become more divided, with each side moving in a more radical direction.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and esse_est_percipi