• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Daystavro

Experienced
Oct 15, 2018
Will positioning my car so it will face an incoming train head on kill me? (without a seatbelt).
I don't know if I will be able to speed myself so I am assuming that I will be stationary.

Reactions: Trashcan
Jovaras

Jovaras

Student
Oct 3, 2018
Will positioning my car so it will face an incoming train head on kill me? (without a seatbelt).
I don't know if I will be able to speed myself so I am assuming that I will be stationary.
please don't, there is high possibility the train to get off track and cause harm or by the off track train or your car and your car parts what will flown apart

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
probably bad idea, car will take some of the pressure, and also can cause the train to derail which could hurt other ppl.

Reactions: Trashcan, Delaying and Jovaras
A

am0

Oct 17, 2018
I have read the blunt force trauma method of a speeding train keeps you alive for 10-20 seconds on average, which will be very unpleasant and this is when you hit it without the protection of a car. With a car adds so many more variables, and you are endangering the people on the train, I would sincerely advise against it.

Reactions: Trashcan, Candour and lv-gras
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Being in the car sounds like a horrible idea. May not even kill you. It would be better to be hit by the train head on. I thought about "catching the train" so to speak but the trains here go pretty slow. Plus the fronts have buffers on them that may just knock my head to the side just enough to break my neck instead of decapitating me. After carefully weighing the pros and cons, I decided against it.

Candour

Candour

Student
Sep 16, 2018
Sorry, but this is a terrible idea. You will more than likely cause a big disaster that will hurt many others.

Reactions: Fcancer, Trashcan, millefeui and 2 others