• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustKillMe

Apr 26, 2020
One of my biggest issues right now is the idea of being found because I know that no matter how much you hate someone, it can still be traumatic to see their dead body. I was thinking of going to Suicide Forest in Japan because the people there volunteer to find the dead bodies and know what they're in for but there is no way for me to get there. Any other ideas as to how I can ensure the lowest amount of trauma caused by finding my body?

Reactions: kolski
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is out of your control after you are dead but not shooting out your brains or doing it out in public is a start, and then possibly using a service to advise 911 or emergency a sufficient time afterwards could help to make sure the professionals show up first.

Reactions: JustKillMe
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Depending on whether you live alone or not, maybe you can send a post-dated email to notify someone to call authorities?

Reactions: JustKillMe and Spitfire
J

JustKillMe

Apr 26, 2020
Depending on whether you live alone or not, maybe you can send a post-dated email to notify someone to call authorities?
Unfortunately I still live with my parents and three siblings which is why I'm so concerned about being found because it could easily be my younger sister who is super sensitive to these kinds of things and is also the only one who ever comes looking for me if I leave

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019

Suicide forest would be a nice place to ctb, after all it is a beautiful place. But there again, it's travel costs that would keep me from that. Trauma is inevitable; but I guess it would depend on where n what method of ctb you choose. OD most likely be the least traumatic, in my opinion anyways. As for finding your body, leaving a note or informing police right before you pass would ensure that they are prepared, n that close family/friends would not find you. Only issue w that of course is you could be found before you were able to pass on..

Reactions: JustKillMe
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Unfortunately I still live with my parents and three siblings which is why I'm so concerned about being found because it could easily be my younger sister who is super sensitive to these kinds of things and is also the only one who ever comes looking for me if I leave
Oh, okay. Well I hope you're able to find something that works for you. Good luck.