• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Honestly what do i do? I genuinely dont know

I find myself thinking do i accept I'm an evil person which is a thought I haven't really considered for a significant amount of time but it was something I considered for awhile

Do i do what i've been doing accept my fate and die?

Do i try to get better and…move past her it seems impossible

Do i fall in love with someone else…or dedicate my life to someone else…

What do i truly do there is so many routes or decisions i could make but i don't really know which direction to go into honestly and thats what scares me and if i have the strength energy or motivation to do so

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, z0will and tychai
Z

z0will

Apr 5, 2024
you sound exactly like me, with the situation im going through. Would you like to chat sometime about this? I also did some horrible things but yet, no matter how much that person also hurts me, I still somehow have love for her even though I just, Idek anymore, im super confused too.

• Hugs
Reactions: tychai and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
you sound exactly like me, with the situation im going through. Would you like to chat sometime about this? I also did some horrible things but yet, no matter how much that person also hurts me, I still somehow have love for her even though I just, Idek anymore, im super confused too.
Yea of course i would love to chat the more people to talk to the better

And don't be ur ok

Reactions: z0will
Z

z0will

Apr 5, 2024
trust me, im not okay, ive actually been dealing with this for two months. I am somehow right back to square one after cutting off contact with I will definitely say, the love of my life. But I broke It last night coming to her aid. It's just a cycle, where I go one week, and then I crack. Idk if she's manipulating me or if she truly loves me, or if she doesn't know herself.

• Hugs
Reactions: tychai and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
trust me, im not okay, ive actually been dealing with this for two months. I am somehow right back to square one after cutting off contact with I will definitely say, the love of my life. But I broke It last night coming to her aid. It's just a cycle, where I go one week, and then I crack. Idk if she's manipulating me or if she truly loves me, or if she doesn't know herself.
Yea 6 months here,and i'm sorry your dealing witj that really

• Love
Reactions: z0will
Z

z0will

Apr 5, 2024
Same man, it's not even that we broke up, it's that we keep running back to each other but it's always just hanging by a thread. We ended up hurting each other like crazy and it sucks.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
in a very similar position from what it sounds, leaves me confused, aimless and debilitated. i just want to do the right thing but ive not a clue what that is anymore, feels like its beyond my ability to make either of us okay, or at least not do anything to make either of us worse.

happy to lend an ear as someone who is capable of listening and probably has some capacity to relate on some level

• Love
Reactions: z0will and goodoldnoname923
Z

z0will

Apr 5, 2024
in a very similar position from what it sounds, leaves me confused, aimless and debilitated. i just want to do the right thing but ive not a clue what that is anymore, feels like its beyond my ability to make either of us okay, or at least not do anything to make either of us worse.

happy to lend an ear as someone who is capable of listening and probably has some capacity to relate on some level
hey man im happy to talk to you, lets find out a time to speak?

Reactions: goodoldnoname923