• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SMK1444

SMK1444

Addicted to cutting
Jul 27, 2023
So I live in the US I've owned guns before but they've been taken due to my attempts, is there any was I can just go out and buy one legally with a record of hospitalization and attempts? If not how can I get one illegally?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
R4cket

R4cket

Jigz
Mar 20, 2023
Just wait a little while maybe a month and apply for a weapon legally, have they taken your license too?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What state?

Federal Law

Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d), it is unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person "has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution."

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I was in the hospital for a few days on a mental hold and that keeps me from getting a foid card for 5 years. Didn't have a gun to start with, but it sucks to lose the option of a quick gunshot to end my pain. According to someone in the hospital group I could get a foid card in a year but it would cost a couple grand. This is why cops who are admitted to the hospital want it listed for addiction instead of mental.

PuppyinPain

PuppyinPain

I’m trying to hate you
May 3, 2023
So I live in the US I've owned guns before but they've been taken due to my attempts, is there any was I can just go out and buy one legally with a record of hospitalization and attempts? If not how can I get one illegally?
Depending on where you are, some lesser known gun shows don't really care to check your status if it's a hunting weapon