WarRunner

WarRunner

Jun 3, 2020
So I blew out most of my money during a manic high on some sites I shouldn't have been on. Bipolar disorder makes me feel very unenergetic and tired on some days, while enthusiastic and energetic on other days, but the main thing I'm trying to do is commit suicide without leaving a mess. I can't afford a gun, I could try cutting myself again, but it hurts, I can't go out and buy Sodium Nitrite as that would attract suspicion from my parents as to what my motives are. I reckon if there might be any cheap or free methods of obtaining materials that could aid me in my eventual departure from this world.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See the pinned Resources Compilation.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I understand you. I used to be bipolar years ago but don't feel that anymore. If I lived with my parents, that would suck too. They were controlling even my messages, my chats, my phone - everything. Purchasing something would not remain unnoticed. So basically everything what may appear at home can be risky and a subject to a lot of questions. And as was told before, try to look at Resources Compilation.