R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I just suffer as a human.
with the complex brain, the ability to think and the nervous system and be stressed the ability to mentally/emotionally suffer as a human is unlimited really.

I was was born a jellyfish, no brain, no nervous sytem, no eyes, no ears.
No thoughts, worries, stress.
Just floating aimlessly in the ocean.
It would have been so pesceful.

Or a tree, again no brain, no thoughts or feelings or stress.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Prime0, SmollMushroom, myusername890 and 15 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Trees are probably more clever. People want robots do all their work, so that they don't need to move. Trees don't move, and have animals do all the moving to spread their seeds. This is probably the final stage of humanity.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, Prime0, ClownWorld2023 and 3 others
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
I can totally relate to this!

Reactions: Prime0, ChronicallyCynical, Retroguy and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I just wish I hadn't existed at all.

There's no reason to

Reactions: Salmon can't swim, Prime0, sserafim and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
How about as some bacterium? Lifespan of less than a day just spent fucking yourself. Cool!

• Yay!
Reactions: Mäximum, anhedonicNfoggy, ghostkid and 6 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Why do people even keep reproducing anyways, when it's obvious that 99% of of humans get born into a shit life of strruggle that's not even worth living?

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, conarc, anhedonicNfoggy and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally prefer to just never exist at all, existence is completely unnecessary and only nothingness is perfection as to never exist means to never suffer in any way, only eternal non-existence is the absence of all harm.

But I certainly see humans as being the worst species, it's a horrific mistake how this species exists, there could never be anything desirable about being a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison where there is unlimited potential to be tortured endlessly. And yet despite this reality there is no straightforward way to just free ourselves and eliminate all future, meaningless and unnecessary suffering, existence truly is a curse.

Reactions: sserafim, Retroguy and Immensevoid
acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Why do people even keep reproducing anyways, when it's obvious that 99% of of humans get born into a shit life of strruggle that's not even worth living?
I believe the reason is because maybe we will live a legacy, and maybe our offspring won['t be as miserable as us. Maybe they'll find meaning or change something for the better. Everyone is awful anyway, why should they deserve to live but what your ancestors worked for shouldn't?
Idk, the fact I don't want to be alive doesn't necessarily mean I get to make that decision for everyone else. I got my chance, you got yours, I believe everyone gets a shot. Ending it is difficult but the probability of existing in the first place is so low that I cannot help but appreciate the fact I at least had a shot, even if I don't want to use it.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
LOL!!!

• Aww..
Reactions: ClownWorld2023
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I know what you mean. Still- certain species of jellyfish are the closest thing on this planet to being immortal. Can't be that much fun drifting around with all the plastic in the sea. Still- I know what you mean. I'm not sure they are aware of all that much.

Reactions: Meditation guide
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I wish I could be a cat. I've wanted to be one ever since I was young. Tbh I've never even felt like a human being, I always thought I wasn't meant to be one and that I ended up being one by accident. I also wish that I could be a star, galaxy, constellation, or even a fictional character…

Last edited:
JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
From my point of view it seems to me that for my parents I just investment and for them I have no difference to bank deposit.
I think most people unconsciously imagine people as just a different way to invest their money and resources and nobody ask them to invest to me. I just want to not exist!

• Hugs