• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bumbalumba200

bumbalumba200

silly
May 11, 2023
i love it when i just get blatantly ignored, like people are reading and replying to the chat and i'm asking questions and i can tell they're reading chat because they respond to other peoples messages in voice but just not mine and the only time i get a response is when i say something about what they say not about any of my previous questions?
i've been fantasizing about pissing everyone off and making them hate me and ruining all my relationships before i ctb so no one misses me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, fleshgarden, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't believe that other people can be relied on after all, it's just the unfortunate consequence of existing in a world filled with cruel and insensitive humans. To me humans are the worst species.

Reactions: tvoisluga and wontachievehappines
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah, this is the sad reality. Even if this forum is supposedly very openminded and caring, some people will still be left out. No one really cares, deep down, even the ones who prove to care and are active members of this forum. There are only very few people who care. (Sorry to anyone who reads this and feels offended, its just my opinion and is probably the truth afaik.)

Or it might just be that you have to gain more of a reputation on SaSu. If you're well known, you'd usually be answered more often when you have a question to be answered.

And yes, I am fantasizing about ruining all my healthy relationships with people so they won't miss me when i ctb, as if i never existed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, fleshgarden, tvoisluga and 3 others
bumbalumba200

bumbalumba200

silly
May 11, 2023
Yeah, this is the sad reality. Even if this forum is supposedly very openminded and caring, some people will still be left out. No one really cares, deep down, even the ones who prove to care and are active members of this forum. There are only very few people who care. (Sorry to anyone who reads this and feels offended, its just my opinion and is probably the truth afaik.)

Or it might just be that you have to gain more of a reputation on SaSu. If you're well known, you'd usually be answered more often when you have a question to be answered.

And yes, I am fantasizing about ruining all my healthy relationships with people so they won't miss me when i ctb, as if i never existed.
i wasn't necessarily talking about sasu chat, just other stuff in general

TheShyOne

TheShyOne

We all die anyway
Aug 11, 2023
This happens to me all the time, but irl. People just don't care about others and it is so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i wasn't necessarily talking about sasu chat, just other stuff in general
Alright, in that case I misunderstood. But true, there is still a very high chance of being ignored when asking a question on the suicide forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and lonely_men23
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
I also get ignored by too many people it's so annoying but I know it's my fault cuz I'm autistic apparently

• Hugs
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023

Yes. Part of me is so happy to have joined and ive met wonderful people and i will always be grateful that mods let me join. But if you arent popular enough you will be ignored 90% of the time. Like real life i was tryna escape from. So i stopped being as active and will try to mostly just read. Wont post a goodbye thread as i was ignored for most of my life and it would sting to be ignored in my final moments as no one will likely reply. It'd feel less crushing to not bother at all. And im not dunking on no one i even posted a post how happy i was to join but humans will human, im just not the type to be likeable. I dont feel lonely by myself. People ignoring me makes me feel lonely so i feel more alone with people ironically. But i SO SO SO much appreciate this site. It helped me see others woth my issues and i wont stop visiting. Even if i will refrain from posting/commenting in the future.

Last edited:
  • Hugs