Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Anyone here lost all of their hair at an early age or is at least receding?

It sucks because I know that no one in my family...like my brothers, sisters, grandmas, and grandfathers lost theirs. Out of everyone, it only happens to me while they kept all of their hair.

I know it's probably not that big of a deal to some others and a part of me is glad to at least know that I've finally shaved it all off and never have to look in the mirror over and over, being self-conscious.

I do have to shave my head every other day though ._.

Screw genetics lol

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad, Deleted member 14573 and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I have receding hairline at age 26.
It's not extreme, but it's noticeable at the front.
Mostly due to stress.
I will grow a mohawk or shave it all if it gets worse.
:hug:

Reactions: Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I have receding hairline at age 26.
It's not extreme, but it's noticeable at the front.
Mostly due to stress.
I will grow a mohawk or shave it all if it gets worse.
:hug:
If all else fails, you can be like One Punch Man!

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm probably okay with being bald tbh,
I work in kitchens, a number of cooks are bald these days due to stress lol
or at least have grey hair when they are still young/middle age.
It is what it is I guess. F*ck it lol

The thing is, without hair, theres nothing to grab onto, it's not as hot.:))

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras and Lorntroubles
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm probably okay with being bald tbh,
I work in kitchens, a number of cooks are bald these days due to stress lol
or at least have grey hair when they are still young/middle age.
It is what it is I guess. F*ck it lol

The thing is, without hair, theres nothing to grab onto, it's not as hot.:))
Personality is what counts and hey, it saves you on barber shops and haircuts

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and KleinerWolf
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Despite how you feel about hairloss, do not take the anti-hairloss drug Finasteride prescribed by dermatologists. It can have moderate to severe irreversible effects persisting after you quit (similar with anti-acne meds & SSRI, post-syndromes can occur). Not everyone will develop these conditions, but the chances you do is not worth it. Actually, while on it, there are many suicides of youngsters, sometimes in a matter of just days or weeks, after taking this drug.

As you age, you find out some women do appreciate, even have a preference at times, for bald guys. It happened to me not too long ago with a crush that was very attractive to my standards. Unfortunately, I couldn't shave anymore, due to having an ugly scar after I gave up for a hair transplant at 28 after I broke up with a long-term gf, leading to a brief confidence crisis. Unfortunately, the maintenance of such surgery to longer than a few years is tied to taking Finasteride, so this is a vicious circle. Surgeons make you sign consent forms to not be liable, whereas they know the truth but hide it cause the profits of the business are way too juicy.

Modern wigs progressed and can be appealing but the long-term effects of the glues used are not really known and some are withdrawn from the market after their toxicity is revealed following closer screening by the sanity authorities.

The final word is that most people are way too self-absorbed about themselves to give a fuck about how you look. Just invert roles & realise how you pay attention to others with judgement...

A2DF5F08 6054 4DB3 9F1D FC19984CC94C

Be proud like Krilin. You can still find your Bulma. (As an added bonus you can always serve as a spare bowling ball ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Joey and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Despite how you feel about hairloss, do not take the anti-hairloss drug Finasteride prescribed by dermatologists. It can have moderate to severe irreversible effects persisting after you quit (similar with anti-acne meds & SSRI, post-syndromes can occur). Not everyone will develop these conditions, but the chances you do is not worth it. Actually, while on it, there are many suicides of youngsters, sometimes in a matter of just days or weeks, after taking this drug.

As you age, you find out some women do appreciate, even have a preference at times, for bald guys. It happened to me not too long ago with a crush that was very attractive to my standards. Unfortunately, I couldn't shave anymore, due to having an ugly scar after I gave up for a hair transplant at 28 after I broke up with a long-term gf, leading to a brief confidence crisis. Unfortunately, the maintenance of such surgery to longer than a few years is tied to taking Finasteride, so this is a vicious circle. Surgeons make you sign consent forms to not be liable, whereas they know the truth but hide it cause the profits of the business are way too juicy.

Modern wigs progressed and can be appealing but the long-term effects of the glues used are not really known and some are withdrawn from the market after their toxicity is revealed following closer screening by the sanity authorities.

The final word is that most people are way too self-absorbed about themselves to give a fuck about how you look. Just invert roles & realise how you pay attention to others with judgement...

View attachment 39278

Be proud like Krilin. You can still find your Bulma. (As an added bonus you can always serve as a spare bowling ball ;))

Thank you for sharing the information I will keep that in mind.
didnt quite get the square bowling ball reference though.
Do they slide well? lol bad joke
I dunno what I'm saying.

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras and Joey
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020

View attachment 39278

They also be calling me Yang from Xaiolin Showdown ;)

18 > Bulma

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras