Jun 8, 2022
maybe even if others could guess that reason too

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think there should be anything to feel ashamed about. Everyone's different

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, No Entertainment, makethepainstop and 4 others
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I do not feel ashamed. I guess it is hard to make people understand why I had enough of this world. I feel many people are in a similar situation but the just move forward by inertia. Most of us go this was, silently waiting to die by natural causes. In this way no one will judge us. The reality is that a lot of people are failures and have empty lives. I did my little insignificant contribution to this sad world, now I want to rest. Let's that in a few months maybe with the help of this forum I will manage to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, makethepainstop and Un-
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think some reasons to commit suicide are better than others, but it's ultimately up to the individual deciding for themselves.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, No Entertainment, OnlyTheWind and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody should be ashamed of why they want to die, we all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing. I don't even think that suicide even needs a reason, it's a personal decision when to leave. None of us even asked for this existence in the first place so therefore we have no obligations to stay here. If we exist for no reason then why would dying ever need a reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't want to die, but I have nothing to be ashamed of, I've simply lost control over my life, I'm very dependent on other people and the administration doesn't care to help me become more self-sufficient.

If I took medication, which I don't take, it wouldn't solve any problem by itself, I lack many resources that I will never be able to reach.
If I won the lottery it wouldn't help either, because I lack a lot of skills and abilities that wouldn't come out of nowhere no matter how much money I had.

I don't want to die, but it's been a long time since I stopped having the opportunity to live the way I wanted.. and it wears me down a lot mentally.

//

No vull morir, però no tinc res de que avergonyir-me, simplement he deixat de tenir control sobre la meva vida, depenc molt d'altres persones i l'administració no es preocupa d'ajudar-me a conseguir mes autosuficéncia.

Si prengués medicació, que no prenc, no resoldría cap problema per si sol, em falten molts recursos que no seré capaç d'assolir mai.
Si em toqués la lotería tampoc serviría de rés, perquè em manquen moltes habilitats i capacitats que no resorgirien del no res per molts diners que tingués.

No vull morir, però fa temps que vaig deixar de tenir l'oportunitat de viure com vulgués.. i això desgasta molt mentalment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
a_lesser_moon

a_lesser_moon

Aug 31, 2022
I do feel ashamed for the reasons I want to die. Even though people keep saying to me that 'other people have it worse' isn't a reason to think of my own suffering lightly, I still feel that way. How did my minor issues get me in a place where I really can't live anymore? Am I weak then? And I'm also ashamed that I'm on this forum instead of researching more treatment options. Ashamed of giving into the wish to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Un-
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
No shame. If it causes you to consider taking that step, then it's a valid reason. One persons obstacle is another' ruin.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I'm not ashamed whatsoever of dying in fact I shouldn't have been born in the first place. This life has been suffering for the most part for myself and I can't wait to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well a preacher says we are born of sin. Others say life is something like a gift or a win. I don't want tomorrows, my time now grows thin. The day comes when I'll be done, tho they say it will be a sin. Going on to peace for me a win.