Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
If you manage to fight off ctb and evolve from being a teen with depression into an "independent adult" with depression
you spend the rest of your life taking all the sadness and existential dread you feel and locking it up inside yourself.
No one cares about your existence. No one wants to hear your story. You're just expected to pull yourself together.

All these systems of therapy, drugs. and rehabilitation aren't meant to help you.
They're meant to be able to profit from your mental instability.
It's not a theory or a conspiracy. It's simple human nature.
If you were a sad sack of shit in the old days, you would have simply been left to adapt or die.
Now they make you believe they can fix all your problems with some words, pills, and self developement.
We're not meant to keep living if we have no will to live. We should be dying off by the thoasands.
However, we're too comfortable in this world as a species now and everything is about profit.
Why let us die when they can drain that very life out of us that we say we no longer want?
I can honestly understand it. It's wrong on so many levels but we gave up our right to protest.
We gave it up the moment we allowed the people in power to go unchecked. Now it's too late.

I feel bad for my life as it stands and what the future holds for me.
Even more so for the generation that's coming up now. It will get harder for everyone moving forward.
If you or your family have money then you should count yourself blessed. Because as long as you do,
the struggles that will come in these next coming years will be managable for you. For those who don't
and have to work for a living, find something like a goal to hold on to because all the odds will be against you.

LKKXOCVviOAXS

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Hollowman, ijustwishtodie and 7 others
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
it definitely seems to me that misery would compound with age, unfortunately. there's that feeling; this is it? no, that was it? your childhood is finished, and everything that happened or didnt happen will remain so forever. there is no fresh start or future transitory stage to look forward to. there's no light at the end of the tunnel, because you abandoned the tunnel long ago. nothing contains you and nothing obscures the sun. it's simply pitch black night, everywhere

Reactions: Immensevoid, Sleeper System, uknowwho998 and 2 others
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
As a wise man in the comment section of a YouTube video once said "life's a free trial until you're 18" this phrase stuck with me as I believe it to be very true

Reactions: Sleeper System
asleepordead?

asleepordead?

Sep 24, 2023
As a 20 year old this is one of my biggest fears about the future and definitely a large driving factor for my suicidal ideation. The idea that the same feelings I had from the age of 10, of hopelessness and not feeling like I quite belong, or that the world fucking sucks and why even try, will continue forevermore scares me so much. That doesn't feel like much of a life to live. I keep getting told to just keep trying and why give up if you can just see what happens? But what happens is always the same given enough time, I always fall back to the thoughts of "why even bother?", and I cant see that going away with age.

Reactions: Sleeper System and uknowwho998