A

a_defect

Slowly embracing the void.
Apr 17, 2021
I know I already am considered an 'acceptable loss' to the majority of the people of the society, and I know I will die soon enough – whether I want it or not. (I didn't choose to be born this way… but at least I can try to control my circumstances of my death, before others will.)

But why is it that the same people–the same people who rather want to see me dead–try to force me to live. Why is it that the same people are still latching onto the idea of me, the idea that is long dead?

Why can't they just stop trying to force me their idea of me down the throat, and why can't they just already resign to the reality? They would be even doing the society a favour and they could claim it was in 'panic defense,' since it's still a valid legal reason to murder someone.

There's no escape. There's no better place. And even if I wanted to live, I would have to live in recluse, since they'll be still pretending we're different species for a nonsensical reason. I'll be always at war against the rest, the war they started.

I just want to finally be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz, it's_all_a_game, Dead Meat and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, people like pretending to care about others and forcing them to live. I guess that's the problem.

I think the only human being who really wants me alive in this world is my dad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and a_defect
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Other people do not understand as they haven't been there themselves, they haven't suffered enough. Unfortunately this society sees long lives as better than quality ones. There is unfortunately so much stigma against suicide and we lack a right to die. It should be a basic human right. Sometimes suicide is better than never ending suffering.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Dead Meat and a_defect
A

a_defect

Slowly embracing the void.
Apr 17, 2021
Sometimes suicide is better than never ending suffering.

Agree on that one. I doubt there will be any turning point that will make the suffering stop.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry and Dead Meat
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
in a sense i think everyone is an acceptable loss to society, people like to think they cant be replaced, but the reality is they easily can.

Reactions: a_defect and Boochky
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
We are all unique in the world. Deep down I think that when someone dies, whoever they are, even if I don't know them, it is a terrible loss. But the world makes us feel unimportant and easily replaceable. I'm sure no one will miss me when I'm dead

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: a_defect and it's_all_a_game
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
I'm up to that point now.. no one that really care about me

• Hugs
Reactions: a_defect
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I'm torn on this. I know I have touched people's lives in a deep personal way that has often changed them for the better, so, its not like I truly did nothing. However, I have slowly lost or isolated just about everyone out of my life over the years and what I do now is nothing that cannot be replaced immediately, so, my loss wouldn't be huge. Sure, it might hurt some people, but, long term, it will not make a difference if I am no longer here. What I can give to people and the world can be gotten easily elsewhere, so yeah, there really is no reason why my passing would affect the world or anyone in my life much.

• Hugs
Reactions: sandalphon, FuneralCry, Ame and 1 other person
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
I'm torn on this. I know I have touched people's lives in a deep personal way that has often changed them for the better, so, its not like I truly did nothing. However, I have slowly lost or isolated just about everyone out of my life over the years and what I do now is nothing that cannot be replaced immediately, so, my loss wouldn't be huge. Sure, it might hurt some people, but, long term, it will not make a difference if I am no longer here. What I can give to people and the world can be gotten easily elsewhere, so yeah, there really is no reason why my passing would affect the world or anyone in my life much.
Tldr; we've done our part, and yet we're left alone to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and a_defect