CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
No I'm not on drugs. Usually it's when I'm sleep deprived but often when I'm alone in my room doing some hobby life just feels like a bad dream. Like when I go to sleep that's it I'll either wake up finally or not wake up at all. It's also the only time I feel safe I can hide from all the bs out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, FuneralCry, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I relate...and I think about my cat I had to get rid of who was stuck in 'the cat room'. I pray she is out of misery.

Sorry you feel so stuck. It's awful. Really bad. Not fair.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I often feel worse when I get less sleep. Sleeping is also the one thing I look forward to, so it is an awful feeling when I cannot get it. I know how you feel, my life often feels like a bad dream. Existence really is tiring.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
Tomoko

Tomoko

Unpopular
Aug 12, 2021
One thing I like about this forum so far is all the differing perspectives of people united by a common problem. I felt way less depressed when I had my own room. I never left it unless I had to, it was like my own little box of personality. I was able to hide from the world and forget about my demons.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and LionsTigersAndBears