YourWayOrMine

YourWayOrMine

Apr 17, 2020
I was never supposed to be alive this long and I sincerely wish I succeeded the last time I attempted. It always seems like no matter how good my day may have went, I'm always going to feel depressed and suicidal at the end of the day. It makes me so angry at night that I'm still alive and I can't bear it anymore. I always get so mad at myself and dig my nails into my palms. I wish I could cut myself but it's summer time and I don't want people to see marks on my thighs or arms when I go swimming. Plus, I'm to scared to talk about my thoughts to my friends because I don't want them to get tired of me since I'm feeling suicidal 24/7. However, I've been thinking about hanging myself so hopefully I won't have to live with this frustration much longer. I just wish I had someone in my life who understands how I feel and can connect with me on this level.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: No_more, pthnrdnojvsc, Soul and 2 others
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
I understand this feeling. I live it everyday.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Being clenched inside the limits of a body and set loose in all the space there is - you bet it's frustrating. I gather it's supposed to be frustrating. I don't know why.