ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
People always recommend fasting for as long as 8 hours before taking SN. For us fatsos, that's a bit complicated. What do you guys think? I mean, when inmates face the death penalty, they're allowed a big meal before death. So.... ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️

• Hugs
Reactions: Hear My Bus a Comin, xBrialesana, FranCanSee and 7 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
What is your concern? That you are too hungry to fast 8 hours? Death penalties are not carried out with SN but other stuff, partly N.

Reactions: rayofsunshine and autumnal
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
I have the same problem. Fasting before hand. Im overweight, anti psyc meds make it almost impossible. My only shoot is in the morning early afternoon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hear My Bus a Comin, FranCanSee, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
What is your concern? That you are too hungry to fast 8 hours? Death penalties are not carried out with SN but other stuff, partly N.
yeah, i'm too hungry

I have the same problem. Fasting before hand. Im overweight, anti psyc meds make it almost impossible. My only shoot is in the morning early afternoon.
Mine too, but I wanted to do at night when everyone is sleeping so no one will take me to the hospital

Reactions: tooheavy
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
dont eat anything a few hours before you sleep, then go to sleep and take the SN in the morning, maybe go to sleep earlier than usual so you can wake up earlier too

Reactions: xBrialesana, Angina, autumnal and 3 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I don't mean to sound rude but if eating is more important than dying, than you should keep living.
however Min fast is 4 hours.. so you could set an alarm for 3am and take it then?

Reactions: hakku, Matthias_k, WitheringAway and 6 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Can you sleep through the night without eating? Cuz yeah you could probably just sleep for 8 hours then take the sn.

Reactions: autumnal and Tripz7
A

Aftex

May 28, 2020
Fasting isnt about your weight its about your willpower, if your going to attempt to ctb then i'd imagine you would have enough willpower not to eat. I lost 5st through fasting and it really isnt that bad. Hungry? drink water, not hungry? Drink water anyway. I would go 40 hours without eating and i know people that do alot more than that. The worst part would be the last 2 hours where you cant drink water but at that point i'd imagine you will have other things on your mind knowing what is coming.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, WitheringAway, autumnal and 2 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I don't mean to sound rude but if eating is more important than dying, than you should keep living.
however Min fast is 4 hours.. so you could set an alarm for 3am and take it then?
4 hours seem a bit better
can i drink diet coke? what about la croix?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Only water .. and not a huge meal 4 hours before .. no citrus or vit c.

if you're truly serious about ctb with SN you really need to research more
Scroll down to fasting
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/page-2#post-577860

Reactions: autumnal and Tripz7
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019

Made my day

Reactions: autumnal and x-Ace-x
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Fasting isnt about your weight its about your willpower, if your going to attempt to ctb then i'd imagine you would have enough willpower not to eat. I lost 5st through fasting and it really isnt that bad. Hungry? drink water, not hungry? Drink water anyway. I would go 40 hours without eating and i know people that do alot more than that. The worst part would be the last 2 hours where you cant drink water but at that point i'd imagine you will have other things on your mind knowing what is coming.
Sorry, but I believe that 'willpower' has nothing to do with this member.

Binge eating can be triggered by several factors. One of them is the use of antipsychotics. Hunger can be uncontrollable for many people.

I believe it would be more meaningful not to make guesses about other people's pain, based only on our perception. So it would be much more meaningful to offer solutions, and not to point out unnecessary and insensitive things.

Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sadface, Hear My Bus a Comin and 4 others
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Sorry, but I believe that 'willpower' has nothing to do with this member.

Binge eating can be triggered by several factors. One of them is the use of antipsychotics. Hunger can be uncontrollable for many people.

I believe it would be more meaningful not to make guesses about other people's pain, based only on our perception. So it would be much more meaningful to offer solutions, and not to point out unnecessary and insensitive things.

Hugs.
That member ctb'd yesterday @Aftex

• Aww..
Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 17331
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Do you not sleep 8 hours without eating? Every method has drawbacks. If you aren't willing to fast, there are other methods.

Reactions: autumnal
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Hear My Bus a Comin and FranCanSee
A

Awayout

Jun 17, 2019
People always recommend fasting for as long as 8 hours before taking SN. For us fatsos, that's a bit complicated. What do you guys think? I mean, when inmates face the death penalty, they're allowed a big meal before death. So.... ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂

I'm confused??
Are you saying you can't go 8 hours without eating?