CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
How the fuck did it ever come to this? Why does it feel so impossible to be an actual human being instead of the lowly subhuman I am now? The lives of normal people are mystical to me. I shouldn't exist. I almost died when I was an infant and I'm fully convinced that I was meant to and that everything after was a mistake. I wish i could have a brain aneurysm that kills me and finally delivers me and frees me from this place. It was never meant to be.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, blitz and Anon1337
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I've written about my story in other places but I know what it is like to be in the lowest of low places. To be on the cusp of success and having it snatched from you. I know what it is like to be miserable like this. I am sorry you are going through it.
How the fuck did it ever come to this? Why does it feel so impossible to be an actual human being instead of the lowly subhuman I am now? The lives of normal people are mystical to me. I shouldn't exist. I almost died when I was an infant and I'm fully convinced that I was meant to and that everything after was a mistake. I wish i could have a brain aneurysm that kills me and finally delivers me and frees me from this place. It was never meant to be.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've written about my story in other places but I know what it is like to be in the lowest of low places. To be on the cusp of success and having it snatched from you. I know what it is like to be miserable like this. I am sorry you are going through it.
It's a terrible feeling isn't it? Though, I can't say I was ever on the cusp of success; I've mostly coasted through life thus far. I just hope we can all find some form of relief; in one way or another.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
It's a terrible feeling isn't it? Though, I can't say I was ever on the cusp of success; I've mostly coasted through life thus far. I just hope we can all find some form of relief; in one way or another.
Agreed!