• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
TBH I'm not really a good person. I won't get into details but in my past I was a dick in many ways. I hate how I can't talk about it with anyone and how if I mention it to people I know about feeling guilty they'll try and be like "oh you aren't a bad person (((:". I want to argue but I'm afraid of telling them of my dickish ways they'll agree I'm a dick or I'll get in trouble. I don't feel constant guilt or anything, a lot of times its in the back of my mind or I'm just full on not thinking about it. But when I do feel guilty its awful and consuming. Sometimes all I can do is think about past events over and over and over. I wish I could go back and erase the past. Even if I become a better person now I can't erase the past so it doesn't matter. TBH I doubt the world will lose anything when I finally do CTB.

Reactions: Redt2go, throwaway777, CFLoser and 2 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
i feel the same way, I did soo many horrible things in the past. I used to bully kids and get angry and have issues.

Really though, at some point it's time to just move on. honestly its kinda dumb to just think ur stuck-in-stone as a person. You weren't born bad, u just became bad because of your environment. Just change ur environment and become a better person.

Reactions: Redt2go and RottenOdysseus
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
i feel the same way, I did soo many horrible things in the past. I used to bully kids and get angry and have issues.

Really though, at some point it's time to just move on. honestly its kinda dumb to just think ur stuck-in-stone as a person. You weren't born bad, u just became bad because of your environment. Just change ur environment and become a better person.
I think I was legit just born bad tbh. Even when I was very little I was pretty shitty.

Reactions: Redt2go, Donewith_ and throwaway777
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
TBH I'm not really a good person. I won't get into details but in my past I was a dick in many ways. I hate how I can't talk about it with anyone and how if I mention it to people I know about feeling guilty they'll try and be like "oh you aren't a bad person (((:". I want to argue but I'm afraid of telling them of my dickish ways they'll agree I'm a dick or I'll get in trouble. I don't feel constant guilt or anything, a lot of times its in the back of my mind or I'm just full on not thinking about it. But when I do feel guilty its awful and consuming. Sometimes all I can do is think about past events over and over and over. I wish I could go back and erase the past. Even if I become a better person now I can't erase the past so it doesn't matter. TBH I doubt the world will lose anything when I finally do CTB.
I believe that the bad things you've done isn't what makes you who you are, but what you've done to repair it. What if you worked on repairing the damage you've done to others? Do you want to tell us about what kind of things you've done that you feel guilty about?

Reactions: Redt2go
RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I believe that the bad things you've done isn't what makes you who you are, but what you've done to repair it. What if you worked on repairing the damage you've done to others? Do you want to tell us about what kind of things you've done that you feel guilty about?
I can't repair it unfortunately, a bit too late for that :( I'm trying to be a better person now but that doesn't help the ones I hurt in the past.

odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
I can't repair it unfortunately, a bit too late for that :( I'm trying to be a better person now but that doesn't help the ones I hurt in the past.
I would like to hear more and maybe see if I can come up with an idea to help? Would you be willing to share some more details? Maybe in a PM?

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I would like to hear more and maybe see if I can come up with an idea to help? Would you be willing to share some more details? Maybe in a PM?
Thanks for the offer but everyone I have wronged at this point is dead (don't worry they're not dead because of my actions lol this is not a murder confession) I just need to move on with my life really since there is nothing I can actively do at this point.

Reactions: Redt2go and odette
odette

odette

Student
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for the offer but everyone I have wronged at this point is dead (don't worry they're not dead because of my actions lol this is not a murder confession) I just need to move on with my life really since there is nothing I can actively do at this point.
Did they leave loved ones behind? Wouldn't the people you've wronged like to see you do something for their loved ones?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I feel like I am a bad person.. I mean I'm almost sure. I made many lives miserable intentionally or unintentionally.

Reactions: RottenOdysseus, elsilbon and Redt2go