BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

Dec 7, 2023
Just wanted to make this thread as a sort of reminder to myself and log for my planning.

It will be hanging. I'm pretty upset with everything that happened this last year. I had been planning on full suspension hanging as I don't trust partial. I had it all planned.

It was going to be at the house I had the best years of my life at. Somehow my family was going to move into it, my aunt had purchased it. We were fixing it up last year but my aunt died of cancer in November of last year and we no longer have the house.

Looking back it's for the best I think. That would have been a selfish and traumatizing thing to do to my family. I just really wanted to go there it was perfect I thought...

Next month when I get paid I am buying
A backpack
A very nice rope for hanging

And I plan to walk somewhere to do it
This place is a good spot I'd say. My goal this month is to go scope it out further and make sure it's right.

I don't want to sound like a broken record on here, I have every intention of doing this. I'm mentally disabled I just want to make sure it's right and I don't fail and/or injury myself further.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointinlivingg
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

Dec 7, 2023
Scoping out didn't go to well. I realized problems with the plan. It's basically not secluded enough. I can't drive so I wouldn't be able to just go anywhere.

I found something else though. There was a member who I suspect succeeded with 12g pregabalin and only 450mg dyphenhydramine.

I currently have on me, 4.5g (4,500mg) pregabalin. I haven't touched them. If I can go to the store to buy some GABA gummies or something if needed to cope until I can get another refill of 4.5g pregablin i'd have 9g. That's pretty close to 12 and i'm sure it'd be enough.

So with that all i'd have to do is wait another 2-3 weeks for a refill and maybe get either some dyphenhydramine and/or alcohol to finish the job.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointinlivingg