PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I just placed my order for enough H to do the job. At this exact moment I'm conflicted about whether I want to go through with it but I want to have the option. I've only been part of this community for about a month but it's been one of the most welcoming communities ever. I potentially may have a partner but that remains to be confirmed. Just thought I'd put this out there as a pre-goodbye thread of sorts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Disappointered, Fehler and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems you have a plan!
Good luck with your partner. I always think it's nice to find someone who you can spend your last moments with.

Hope you find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Sherri and PursuitofWonder
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I just placed my order for enough H to do the job. At this exact moment I'm conflicted about whether I want to go through with it but I want to have the option. I've only been part of this community for about a month but it's been one of the most welcoming communities ever. I potentially may have a partner but that remains to be confirmed. Just thought I'd put this out there as a pre-goodbye thread of sorts.

Just know it's okay to die and it's okay to live. No one knows what life is and life is just a blink of an eye, people just try to imposed their extremely limited understanding/group think onto you. What's 100 years compared to the earth that's 4.5 billion. What's a human compared to a 100 trillion light year universe? The science basically even says what we know/understand about cousiouness is fundamentally wrong. For instance, the notion you get one life Is highly improbable in the way people believe. How do billions of neurons create one being? The 5 year old version of yourself is fully dead almost every atom has been replaced or moved. Consciousness itself might be an illusion. Etc it gets really confusing really fast and people act like archaic medieval views are fact when the reality is they are absurd with no basis in reality.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Nolen, PursuitofWonder and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I salute you for making this decision, it's not an easy one to make. Though, as you said, you may have doubts, so I hope you have a chance to come to a decision that works best for you. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, PursuitofWonder and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'd love to go that way too but it's not that easy to get hold of. Will you be shooting it up?

I wish you peace whatever you decide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Disappointered
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I'd love to go that way too but it's not that easy to get hold of. Will you be shooting it up?

I wish you peace whatever you decide.
I should probably shoot up but it seems hard to get right. I could snort it but that has problems too. I'll probably order needles and just go with what feels best when the time comes.

Reactions: Disappointered and Pookie
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
How many milligrams is considered a "safe" amount where it's almost guaranteed you won't survive?

I can source H, but have no experience of it. Someone online said they survived a 400mg OD where they intended to CTB.

Fentanyl would be so much better, but seems almost impossible to source.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish I could have the option too. I mean, having SN, N or whatever in my bedroom and use it whenever I want sounds awesome.

Just remember, there's no need to rush things. You can leave whenever you want and death is there, patiently waiting for all of us.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Before you do anything check the quality of the helium. Many helium tanks these days have oxygen in them - result you wont die but may get some brain damage