• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
Before i test this with my hands and get disappointed how much pressure is required compress the carotids do i have to press really hard

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
You want to physically strangle yourself? Don't you think that you are going to get scared and stop or as you start to get dizzy start to pass out and live? I just don't know how you're planning on doing this.

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
You want to physically strangle yourself? Don't you think that you are going to get scared and stop or as you start to get dizzy start to pass out and live? I just don't know how you're planning on doing this.
No i want to test it out too see how it feels imma take two fingers and try and compress the carotid and pass out so ik what its going to be like