H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
before i die i want to spend time with everyone i love and listen to my favorite songs one more time.

continue the sentence the way u want to. :)

Reactions: puppy9, Woodnote and Harasaki
NotForThisWorld

NotForThisWorld

Student
Oct 30, 2019
I used to think this way. But, now I'm like I just wanna die. Fuck what I want to do before it or in preparation of it. Achieving it feels more satisfying.

Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I feel like it doesn't really matter what I do before, after I die it won't make a difference. But maybe I'd like to do something I would not have the courage to do usually.

Reactions: RealLostSoul and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Punch Santa in the face! I hate Christmas time.

On a more serious note I guess I'd want to go abroad one last time, make peace with family, clean up my flat, make sure all my affairs in order etc.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
- Before I die, I'd like to go on a holiday with my family and let them know who I've spent the last two years with.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
before i die i want to ask my crush out.

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii, AlexM, a_strange_day and 2 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
off-topic but as a cat lover that avatar is everything!! :ahhha:

Enjoy..

One of my fav commercials.
before i die i want to spend time with everyone i love and listen to my favorite songs one more time.

continue the sentence the way u want to. :)

I want to make amends with the people that matter most to me. I will not go out clawing and screaming. Quietly, elegantly and smooth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: burnedCookie, mediocre and Numbtopain97
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'd like to be able to tell my family one last time how much I love them. I was also working on my last indie game and making good progress. I would love to finish my game but it's been incredibly hard to motivate anymore. I don't know if I'll be able to find the time or motivation to finish it honestly.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Get Jason Momoa in bed for months and live in Italy. Haha. Seriously though that would be amazing.

Reactions: sammii, SuicidalSymphonies and Numbtopain97
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Before I die I want to experience true requited love. I know it will never happen but I often dream of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, a_strange_day and PaYo
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: UninformedLover
Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
Would be nice to go abroad somewhere like London or Dublin maybe. In fact I'd like to ctb abroad but I think it would be too much hassle for my family and I don't want to put them through anything extra if I can avoid it.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I'd like to feel good just for a week. I'd like to know what it's like to love yourself, to feel good about yourself, to feel good in society, with people, to have friends and enjoy little things, and maybe even love someone. Yeah I know, a week is a little short to do all this so if it's granted you could maybe go up to a month ?

Reactions: burnedCookie
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
See in my dogs birthday :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
Before I die I want to love and spoil my animals as much as possible. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: SoupSnakes and Brick In The Wall
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
Before I die, I want to get better.

Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
theergorthdies

theergorthdies

Waiting for Death...
Nov 13, 2019
Be sure that friends and family will be okay even when I'm gone. That is quite impossible though, unfortunately.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'd like to sit down somewhere and have a really nice chat with my dad and have him smile fondly at me, to speak to me with a little love, warmth, affection and care in his eyes and tone- it would never happen- he's prob felt more for and talked to his cats more than he ever have me (and spent more on their well being) - I've always been linked to a past regret, a relationship that went wrong- a mistake- he prob sees her in me- even though I am a lot more like him in someways- although I have a much warmer heart and spirit- but we did have a lot of the same interests - that's the thing! - I would have thought we could have had a semi- nice relationship even if not a really close, loving one- but he never wanted that even- shame they didn't think of birth control really or shame I was born a girl - or shame he could just never find it in his heart to have any affection for me or to care about my welfare whatsoever. Sad I will never ever get a loving hug or that nice chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopelessandbroken
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I'd like to spend some quality time with my family to leave them with happy memories of me before I CTB. I'd also like to hug my cat a few more times.
If I leave a note, I'm going to apologize to people I might have hurt. I'd also like to make peace with my former best friends but they've all moved on so it probably ain't gonna happen.

MisanthropicLycan

MisanthropicLycan

What God's will rise from the abyss of our souls?
Nov 4, 2019
Fire an AK-47.....Make love to a beautiful Eastern European woman while drunk on expensive French absinthe.

D

Dear_headlights

Nov 18, 2019
before I die I want to look in the mirror and see a female...

nirvana133

nirvana133

Oct 14, 2019
I would like to know what it's like to not feel alienated and extremely lonely, that would be nice.

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
To complete a game on my ps4 lol. I also have a list of people I want to see. To sell my things and donate all the money to charity so my parents can't get hold of it.