honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I see it as an escape from the downtrodden third world country I was born into. Perhaps by mere chance I can get to be born in a first world country, even if it is less than 1%,it makes all sense for me to kill myself just so I can escape this shithole .

M

monebeta2

Oct 15, 2023
Great thought man, I think you can change that by picking up place where you die. This god, he'll, heaven is bulshit.

We are so fucked generation after generation with same old stories we learning from parents. Even they fucked up fool themself....

Reactions: sserafim and MatrixPrisoner
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I wish there were mandatory sterilizations and abortions for people in the third world, no future generation would have to endure the misery and inexplicable suffering.
Great thought man, I think you can change that by picking up place where you die. This god, he'll, heaven is bulshit.

We are so fucked generation after generation with same old stories we learning from parents. Even they fucked up fool themself....
I wish I could , i wouldn't be suicidal if i could immigrate even if illegally. Hell i wouldn't even mind if I was chained up and taken in a 17th century ship as a lifelong slave to a developed country.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If it's any consolation, I would like to convince you that there's a high chance that living in a 1st world country could be worse and you're not really missing out on much. Especially if that county is the U.S.

There is so much BS you have to go through to acquire the "comforts" that this country is known for. And the citizens of this country are de-evolving at an exponential rate.

Reactions: sserafim, loser098 and edu0z