incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
I think BEEF is pretty good. It hit close to my heart, and I really felt connected with the main characters. I don't know if any of you guys think this as well though, or disagree with how it portrays depression. If any of you have watched it, please, let me know your thoughts on it. Would like to see someone else who's watched BEEF :)

Also, (spoilers)
I think Danny feeling like the world was telling him to kill himself when he couldnt return the grills was very relatable. dude wanted to return the grills but couldnt and felt like life wanted him gone.

edit: also I posted this in off topic because it's a series, I didn't think it would fit in the suicide category cause im talking about a series, incase anyone was wonderin why it's here and not there.

Reactions: endless_pain
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Almost done. It is a bit boring to me but it still did a great job portraying 'life'.

The rich never being happy. Starting to do the weirdest crap just to feel something, I guess? Faking it all, like the woman talking all about mushrooms and not even liking them. Always wanting more. Money not being able to buy happiness. Not being focused on family. Lying to themselves, hiding feelings.

The 'poor' always wanting more to take care of the family and therefore also not spending time with the family. Lying about everything for money. Money can buy happiness for them, only temporarily tho. Honest to themselves but still hiding their feelings.

The grill story really was smth. Him rebuying the grills and the Carbon monoxide alarm all the time. The guy being annoyed at him for returning it again seems kinda oblivious. Him loosing some of the grills during the road rage. Almost like that interaction gave him meaning again. Him trying to ctb by an impulsive but deciding against it and lastly the receipt being in the bag all this time. It really is a lot but the way it portrays the fight between wanting to die and being like 'wtf am I doing', loosing and finding the purpose of life again, etc is beautifully portrait. It I so subtle and still has so much meaning if you really think about it.

I just wonder what he ended up doing with the stuff.

(Sorry this is all so cut off I am just waiting for food to be done, I am starvingggg but tysm for making me actual think through what this all portrays. I didn't look at the story about the grills that 'closely' before)

F

floatingfish

May 5, 2023
I heard great things about it! Might have to jump on the bandwagon myself