T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I am bedridden today. My leg started to hurt really bad yesterday and then my knee. Had been barely walking. It's gotten a little better, but I am still resting. The storm is coming up. Annoying neighbors are arguing about politics on a neighborhood site. I called a helpline, and the person answering sounded as if she'd make me worse, so I hung up.

I feel scared today and I hope I can start walking soon. This is a bit too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat, 21Neberg, Final Escape and 9 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I am bedridden today. My leg started to hurt really bad yesterday and then my knee. Had been barely walking. It's gotten a little better, but I am still resting. The storm is coming up. Annoying neighbors are arguing about politics on a neighborhood site. I called a helpline, and the person answering sounded as if she'd make me worse, so I hung up.

I feel scared today and I hope I can start walking soon. This is a bit too much.
❤️I hope you are feeling better! xo

Reactions: Dead Meat, 21Neberg and Batstern
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Sending hugs to you, take care of yourself as best you can. Do you have any painkillers? x

Reactions: Dead Meat and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better, at least. I hope you'll have a nice day regardless of the pain and valentines...

Reactions: Dead Meat
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
It's gotten a little better. The knee pain is much less now. I feel crushing depression and fear now, but at least the physical stuff had eased up a bit. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reactions: Dead Meat and waived