• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Soloh

Dec 16, 2021
I'll get to the point.

I'm young but I have a really busted back and knees and am in tremendous pain. I'm on a walker. Have no insurance. All I can really attempt is partial. I want to do this in my bedroom to minimize any drama but my bathroom door is off the hinges. Closet door doesn't close and the bar is weak. There's the main door but since I want to do partial someone will be able to see (I live in a big family) the sheet from the other side.

I had this idea just now that maybe I could just hammer a nail somewhat high above the bed and tie a sheet to that?? Is that stupid?

I'm just really desperate for some ideas. Or for someone to tell me some secret miracle way like yes, coke and pop rocks actually does work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, OICU812, DeadHead and 4 others
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Seems like SN might be a good option for you if you can source it. Partial is a bit finicky to get right (personally I couldn't get myself to pass out) and if your support is not stable you could fail part way through and end up with brain damage.

Reactions: Ashu, Soloh and DeadHead
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry to hear you're going through that. I also agree that OD on SN or any other drugs would be the best method. Best of luck to you. You can also try Night-Night which is more strenuous, but I think all it uses is your upper body? I honestly have no idea, I have trouble understanding the method, but it's quite popular.

Reactions: Ashu, Soloh and DeadHead
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
I wouldn't really suggest the night-night one, it sounds so easy but I remember some horror stories posted on this site about people trying it. Maybe if you have an easy time compressing your arteries and are able to make yourself pass out easily it could be viable.

Reactions: Ashu, Soloh, DeadHead and 1 other person
S

Soloh

Dec 16, 2021
Seems like SN might be a good option for you if you can source it. Partial is a bit finicky to get right (personally I couldn't get myself to pass out) and if your support is not stable you could fail part way through and end up with brain damage.
Thank you for responding!

I have no way to source it since I'm completely reliant on family so it's either hanging, some magical cocktail of coke and pop rocks like I mentioned, or slitting my wrists which is the least effective I think.

I'm deeply worried about failing and having brain damage but this is the only way out for me.

Thank you again
Sorry to hear you're going through that. I also agree that OD on SN or any other drugs would be the best method. Best of luck to you. You can also try Night-Night which is more strenuous, but I think all it uses is your upper body? I honestly have no idea, I have trouble understanding the method, but it's quite popular.

I've read up on night-night before and from the responses it seems tricky too. But I'll read take another look at it. Maybe someone has a new trick I haven't read about yet.

Thank you
I wouldn't really suggest the night-night one, it sounds so easy but I remember some horror stories posted on this site about people trying it. Maybe if you have an easy time compressing your arteries and are able to make yourself pass out easily it could be viable.
I've read those too. It's not the best once you really get into it. But I'm going to jump back into that thread and maybe see if anyone has any tricks to make it easier.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Oh no, what happened? Link?
I have no way to source it since I'm completely reliant on family so it's either hanging, some magical cocktail of coke and pop rocks like I mentioned, or slitting my wrists which is the least effective I think.
Don't try to slit your wrists, blood loss takes way longer than people expect to kill. Nobody really dies from that, you would probably just severely damage the nerves in your hand, be rushed to the hospital after panic inevitably sets in from having to wait that long, and have a non-functional hand.

"Losing 50% of the blood in your body may be fatal, but minor blood loss doesn't pose any lasting risk to your health. You can generally lose about 14% of the blood in your body without any major side effects, though you may feel dizzy or lightheaded." (Source: Healthline)

Last edited:
S

Soloh

Dec 16, 2021
Oh no, what happened? Link?

Don't try to slit your wrists, blood loss takes way longer than people expect to kill. Nobody really dies from that, you would probably just severely damage the nerves in your hand, be rushed to the hospital after panic inevitably sets in from having to wait that long, and have a non-functional hand.

"Losing 50% of the blood in your body may be fatal, but minor blood loss doesn't pose any lasting risk to your health. You can generally lose about 14% of the blood in your body without any major side effects, though you may feel dizzy or lightheaded." (Source: Healthline)
Oh, I didn't mean I would. I only meant it's the only other option I have since I have no way to leave the house on my own or have any personal income. Like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I probably have to rough this out until I get a chance to be alone and use my main door as my anchor. The only thing though is that there's never not someone here. So I seriously need some type of miracle for my heart to stop beating while I sleep (I have these weird heart palpitations all the time. Like a gurgling thud in my chest that I've been hoping would turn into something so I can peace out).

Thank you for your concern and sorry if I gave you a mini heart attack about the slitting wrists.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Pull up bar for the door frame? You can get ones that don't need any nails etc to install. They're obviously designed to hold a person's body weight.

Sorry you're suffering so much op, sounds like a very tough situation to be in.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9
S

Soloh

Dec 16, 2021
The only thing is that I would have to buy it and install. Both things I'm incapable of doing. Money and mobility issues.

But I appreciate your help! There's literally no one I can ask for input in this situation.

Reactions: Captive_Mind515