pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Aug 25, 2024
There's probably thousands of these already on here, but what the hell. It occurred to me earlier that my massive double bed has a joy/sorrow duality because I love to lay there in comfort and be snuggley and warm, mattress is like a cloud. My train of thought immediately took me to the opposite of that which is, yeah, but your alone in there aren't you? Well, yeah, yes I am. And I realised at that moment, in the shower, that loneliness was the trigger to a recent depressive episode in the last few days. The process is as follows: See beautiful girl, fall in love at once, come to the belief that you will never have that feeling of closeness ever again in real life, question the validity of life alone, question my inability to find someone, sink into a depression, desperately search the interweb for a beauty, fail, enter depressed state.

So now the word BED is like a code for the loneliness of the missing piece. I suppose the code is different for everyone. You might have a favourite sofa for example, or a preferred cafe. The thing you do alone that emphasizes the complete and utter singularity of your existence. I'm sorry if this set anyone off.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori