zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
if you think about it, we're all just energy particles and shit from the universe. we're all connected like that, even through spacetime. and i just wonder if when we die, we'll be able to travel through spacetime? or at least view it, idk

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and thedevilwithin
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would like to see this happen honestly. If this is real, I would wish to become one with the cosmos again instead of living in this hellish landscape.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Who's to say that isn't what's happening now? Perhaps we're all the same soul just being passed from vessel to vessel? As intriguing as these thoughts may be, I think any speculation as to what any afterlife may be is pointless. I mean honestly what does it matter? Whatever happens after it's got to be better than here.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i think so. i've said it before but i'll say it again. we are quite litterally made up of energy, and we run on it too. every atom that makes us up is basically just energy in different forms. the energy that runs through our bodies and our brains also are just energy. whether we will be conscious for it or not, that energy will go back into the world, back into the universe to be used again and again.

the only thing is if our energy or part of it stays together in a form of consciousness, like a "soul", after we move on.

Reactions: tiger b
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
we'll be able to travel through spacetime?
Our consciousnesses exits spacetime, when we die the universe dies. We rocket to the end of time. Think about 14 billion years before you were born passing in an instant. Time is relative to the observer, as Einstein stated. In a way, we all die at the same time. It's quite comforting to think of ceasing to exist in a scientific fashion. Feels good.

Reactions: HouseofMortok
ArteriesBindEveryon

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
if you think about it, we're all just energy particles and shit from the universe. we're all connected like that, even through spacetime. and i just wonder if when we die, we'll be able to travel through spacetime? or at least view it, idk
I think about this a lot. I come from a Christian family, so I hope that God will let me in on the secrets of the universe when I die. There is a cruel irony to that though, which is that we won't know how the world works until we're gone from it.

Reactions: zombiegirl
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sorry to be a downer but I guess the way I see it is- even if that's true- even if we are made up of energy- how would that energy perceive anything? Light, dark, colour, heat, cold, sounds, scents, the passage of time? Surely- we need a vessel of some kind with receptors to sense all those things? But then, who knows? Maybe ghosts are real. Maybe they do still have senses somehow. But it's like- even if our consciousness and awareness and memory of who we are goes on, how does it take in this new information?

I suppose I just think we're so limited when it comes to imaginning ourselves in an afterlife. We or at least I used to picture my loved ones and myself as see-through versions of ourselves! We only know what it's like to be human with the senses we have. Maybe it is a straight transfer- who knows? Or maybe, we can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be something else. Or maybe we're entirely bound to our physical bodies and brains and when they die, so do we. I think who we think we are is connected to the brain because things like Alzeimer's and brain damage can majorly mess with that.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Sorry to be a downer but I guess the way I see it is- even if that's true- even if we are made up of energy- how would that energy perceive anything? Light, dark, colour, heat, cold, sounds, scents, the passage of time? Surely- we need a vessel of some kind with receptors to sense all those things? But then, who knows? Maybe ghosts are real. Maybe they do still have senses somehow. But it's like- even if our consciousness and awareness and memory of who we are goes on, how does it take in this new information?

I suppose I just think we're so limited when it comes to imaginning ourselves in an afterlife. We or at least I used to picture my loved ones and myself as see-through versions of ourselves! We only know what it's like to be human with the senses we have. Maybe it is a straight transfer- who knows? Or maybe, we can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be something else. Or maybe we're entirely bound to our physical bodies and brains and when they die, so do we. I think who we think we are is connected to the brain because things like Alzeimer's and brain damage can majorly mess with that.
you ever had a salvia trip?? with salvia you can become "one" with something, anything (mine was the mcdonald's playplace) and it feels kinda like a sense of nothingness and everything at the same time, like you're a part of something bigger, not really a hivemind but something like that. when you come down to reality you usually mourn the loss of whatever you "were" though.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
you ever had a salvia trip?? with salvia you can become "one" with something, anything (mine was the mcdonald's playplace) and it feels kinda like a sense of nothingness and everything at the same time, like you're a part of something bigger, not really a hivemind but something like that. when you come down to reality you usually mourn the loss of whatever you "were" though.

Kind of- I'm creative and I partly like it because it feels like a meditative experience (sometimes) for me. 'Flow state' I think they call it too. It can happen to people doing all sorts- even driving apparently- when time disappears- even you kind of disappear for a while. Quite often, when I'm using power tools it will go that way. Concentration I suppose to not chop my fingers off! I'm not thinking so much about other things so- it's like you become one with the tool and the activity.

I guess it can feel weird and you can feel yourself snapping out of it but, I don't know I've exactly felt like I'm part of something bigger- it's more that my brain has gone into a daze but a daze that has something specific to concentrate on. Not sure I'd believe it was anything but a brain to body state though. Like- our bodies learn to do things if we do them repetitively. We find them easier to do, so our brain is still concentrating I suppose but- relaxed. I used to sonetimes have it whilst out walking too.

Maybe I'm talking about something different though. It's fascinating none the less. I'm not a total sceptic. I just have doubts. I wonder if some of the weird things we encounter are just our brains doing weird stuff. I have visual hallucinations when I wake up sometimes. I don't think they're real. I think it's just my brain partly in dream state trying to make sense of things I can see in the room. I just think the brain is weird!

• Love
Reactions: zombiegirl
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Kind of- I'm creative and I partly like it because it feels like a meditative experience (sometimes) for me. 'Flow state' I think they call it too. It can happen to people doing all sorts- even driving apparently- when time disappears- even you kind of disappear for a while. Quite often, when I'm using power tools it will go that way. Concentration I suppose to not chop my fingers off! I'm not thinking so much about other things so- it's like you become one with the tool and the activity.

I guess it can feel weird and you can feel yourself snapping out of it but, I don't know I've exactly felt like I'm part of something bigger- it's more that my brain has gone into a daze but a daze that has something specific to concentrate on. Not sure I'd believe it was anything but a brain to body state though. Like- our bodies learn to do things if we do them repetitively. We find them easier to do, so our brain is still concentrating I suppose but- relaxed. I used to sonetimes have it whilst out walking too.

Maybe I'm talking about something different though. It's fascinating none the less. I'm not a total sceptic. I just have doubts. I wonder if some of the weird things we encounter are just our brains doing weird stuff. I have visual hallucinations when I wake up sometimes. I don't think they're real. I think it's just my brain partly in dream state trying to make sense of things I can see in the room. I just think the brain is weird!
i think the brain is weird too and thats what makes it so fascinating!! but what i'm talking about with salvia is feeling like you "merged" with something else, you have left your body and no longer have a distinct consciousness. you are everywhere and nowhere all at once, and time is no longer linear. i honestly hope that's what happens after death--merging with the universe, because its such a peaceful/euphoric feeling. i believe the whole universe is capable of feeling love, emotions, etc--after all, our brains came from the same stardust loungin around millions of lightyears away

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep